Are they breaking up?

Chains and Leathers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"He is still calling, Jiyong."

"Give me that one."

"Jiyong--"

"I don't care, Tae Hee." Jiyong mumbled and took the brush just handed him.

"He is calling everyone, Jiyong."

"And I don't care."

I sighed at his sassy tone and put the still ringing phone on the table.Seungri was calling non-stop and when we met with them few days ago, I asked other members if they broke up but no one took my question serious and they kept laughing.They didn't think it was a serious thing since the two kept fighting but if you ask me, I wasn't so used to them but still this seemed serious.I just didn't get why everyone thought they wouldn't break up.

"It's Youngbae this time."

"Oh---Hey, Bae!" He jumped and took the phone with a smile on his face, made me roll my eyes.

"No!----I don't care, Bae!----He did it!"

I watched Jiyong pouting and nagging about Seungri, it wasn't a new thing.Everyone thought working with G-Dragon was so cool, and I thouhgt like that too.I was so excited when SoonHo offered me because I always thought everyone working with him was so damn lucky, he was the cool, badass, swag G-Dragon after all.

"No!---He promised! You know it!---He was supposed to be here but he chose to flirt with that short, ugly girl!---No! I don't care what he says!"

I catched the phone on the air when Jiyong suddenly threw it to me.

"Did he called him too?" I asked after hanging up.

"Yes." Jiyong rolled his eyes and ruffled his messy hair before taking another paint box to keep drawing things on the poor table cloth. "He said Seungri came here."

"WHAT?!"

"He came to Jeju."

"Jiyong---You know how he can act--You're telling me that he came here after you and you're still not answering his calls?"

He shrugged his shoulders and kept painting with the red color in his hands.

"I don't want to talk to him."

"But you know how he is--" I stopped talking because I noticed that my never stopped ringing phone wasn't ringing, for a long time.

"Jiyong...Why do I feel bad?" I mumbled as I reached the phone and saw the new message.

 

 

 

From: SoonHo

Run.

 

 

 

 

"I guess I should go and---" I quickly got up but when we heard the door bell, I closed my eyes before sighing deeply.

"Congratz, Jiyong!"

"What?" He lifted his head and looked at me so innocently.

"Taehee! Open the door!"

"Awesome! He is angry and drunk!"

"I told you, I don't care."

"Open the damn door!"

"Don't you dare." Jiyong glared at me when I was about to walk to door and took the furious maknaae in.

"But Jiyong---"

"OPEN THE ING DOOR!"

"KICK MY DOOR AGAIN AND I WILL PUT YOUR LAME CLUB ON FIRE!" Jiyong suddenly roared back and I pressed my lips together, silently sitting on my place again.

After few seconds Seungri kicked the door so hard and I sighed.

"I knew you were at home! You're probably scared of yourself---if you go out you can a girl in the bar---ah sorry---YOU CAN ALL OF THEM!"

"Jiyong, don't you think he is being too loud and--"

"YES AND ONE OF THEM IS TAKING SHOWER NOW! SO OFF SEUNGRI!"

I knew there was no turning back now and closed my eyes.Actually, Soonho warned me about this before, he was so clear about it.

He said if they started to do something else than kissing, I should run away.

"OH, REALLY?!----LET ME GUESS---- IS SHE JAPANESE?!" Seungri hit the door so hard and kept screaming back but Jiyong seemed calm, he was still painting the cloth and the daisy he just draw was seeming too good.

"NO! SHE IS A CHEAP PLASTIC !---AH SORRY--THAT WAS YOUR TYPE!"

"Jiyong...He came all the way to talk to you--"

"OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR!"

"WHAT IF I DON'T?! NOBODYS AROUND!---YOU CAN GO TO GARDEN AND DIE IN THERE!"

"God..."

"You know what---I wanted to try this going live on instagram for a long time."

"You can't dare!"

"You think so?"

"Hyung will kick you out of the group!"

"HE CAN'T SINCE I AM THE ING LOVER OF THE DAMN LEADER! SO THINK AGAIN!"

I saw Jiyong stopping for a moment, I never thought he could take this serious but I felt scared seeing him actually thinking about it.

"YOU KNOW WHAT----THIS IS WHY I LIKE SOONHO MORE!"

Seungri suddenly hit the door again and caught me by surprise.

"YEAH BECAUSE HE IS PARTYING WITH YOU AND COVERING YOUR !" Jiyong screamed back and took another brush like it was a normal night.

"SHUT UP, JIYONG!"

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEPS BARKING IN FRONT OF MY DOOR! JUST GO THE AWAY AND KEEP DRINKING WITH YOUR FRIENDS, FAT !"

I covered my mouth with my palm, things were getting worse.

"FIRST OPEN THE DAMN DOOR AND THEN SHUT THE UP, YOU BAG OF BONES!"

"CALL ME THAT AGAIN AND--"

"HOW HEAVY ARE YOU, JIYONG? 20?!"

"WHY DON'T YOU ASK THAT TO MY BOYFRIEND SINCE HE KEEPS EATING MY SOUL!"

"AHH--- YOU!"

I shifted on my place nervously when Seungri hit somewhere close to door.Actually, it wasn't the first time I saw the maknae like this.Everyone was same with their stage personalities; a little more weird but same.

But Seungri was something else.I realized that on my second week of the work when he locked Jiyong in the bathroom.Because nobody could dare to take Jiyong out and he kept screaming, swearing from inside until Youngbae came and took him out.For being honest, that was the most normal for make me understand this job wasn't going to be how I thought.

"I THINK YOU SHOULD ASK IT TO YOUR LUNGS SINCE THEY WANNA SCREAM AT YOUR FACE! I AM SURE THERE ARE BEER BOTTLES AROUND WITH A FILLED ASHTRAY!"

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Jiyong, who just put the cigarette down, in the filled ashtray.

"THANK YOU! BECAUSE ALL I NEEDED WAS TAKING ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO LIKES TO BEING FED FROM THE BOTTLES!"

Jiyong took another color of paint angrily but then stopped when we didn't hear Seungri screaming back.

"Is he throwing up?" He lifted his head before dropping the paint and walking to door.

"How long have we been together and you're still puking in my garden, Seungri.If I saw a trailer of all of this before dating you, I wouldn't slept with you that day." Jiyong kept grumbling and opened the door without looking at maknaes face, came to the table again.

After few seconds I saw Seungri wiping his mouth with his sleeve and lifting his head.

"I am sorry." I mumbled when he glared at me as he walked in.

"How long have we been together and you enjoy to watch me stand in front of your door? I knew you had weird kinks but I thought it was only about chains."

"Chains?"

"Why is he still here?" He grimaced and pointed at me when I asked.

"Let me make it clear for you, he is always with me! Ah, pardon me--YOU WERE SO BUSY TO NOTICE THAT HE IS MY DAMN MANAGER!"

"CUT IT OUT! I DIDN'T CAME ALL THE WAY FOR LISTEN YOUR WHINES!"

Seungri suddenly took red paint from his hands and I knew it wasn't getting better.

"YES YOU CAME FOR DRINK WITH YOUR FRIENDS! I THINK YOU LIKE TO GET DRUNK BEFORE YOU CAME AND KICK MY DOOR! I THOUGHT YOUR KINKS WERE ONLY ABOUT LEATHER!"

"Leather?"

"Yes." Jiyong smiled evilly and crossed his arms before taking few steps back and looking at Seungri.Maknae was wearing some T-shirt that didn't seem so clean with ripped jeans, and he really seemed drunk.

"Don't you know our l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter