Prologue

Of bets and paint brushes

I was planning to genderbend this but I realised that it's better of this way,sorry for the confusion:))

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Damn it" She hissed through her gritted teeth as she slams the door open.She disheveled his hair that has always been unkempt and pulled the chair as she throw her self to sit on it.She threw her bag just right where it belongs.She was more distressed After being caught by her number one enemy aka her art teacher,Ms.Myoui

"Why does it have to be like this?Why right now when I'm in a hurry?" She said under her breath with her blood pumping fast through her veins.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you won't go home unless you do the required activity?"She looks at the lifeless girl who's been staring at his blank canvas and her never been touched materials.It has alway been like this.Jeongyeon never liked art class not because she is bad at it,it's because she thinks of her teacher as a .Call her judgmental and all,but she never really cares.She's smart but naughty but he was no match for Ms.Myoui who seems to be used to her already

But today was different.Jeongyeon was in a hurry and she doesn't know how to escape from this trap called "art exercise"

"Can you just leave me alone even just for a day?"
"Then you should've been behave,even just for a day" Mina fixed her hair which annoyed Jeongyeon.Jeongyeon has always been annoyed with her art teacher.The way she talk,the way she loosen up,the way she showcase her elegant moles,and even the way she breathes makes her blood boil up to the extent that she feels like exploding out of nowhere

"Why are you even skipping class?There's nothing fun about skipping classes"
"Don't talk as if your classes are fun.I don't even remember a single lesson from you"
"Because you've never even attended one of my classes,that's why" ing .That's the only thing she could think of after all.Mina was seated on the teachers table that's only about an inch away from Jeongyeon's canvas.He's assigned on the front line.Great.

No words had been spoken after Ms.Myoui said that line.The room was filled with sounds of Jeongyeon's paintbrush tapping and Mina's ballpen clicking.Ms Myoui didn't want this,so does Jeongyeon.From being seated with a proper posture,she stood up with her heels clicking on the floor,and walked to Jeongyeon's side near the canvas.

"All you need to do is draw,where's the difficult part in that?"Jeongyeon gritted her teeth and stared at the canvas furiously.She hates this.She hates her.

"Can you just let me slip away this time,there's something more important out there to do than to draw fancy line and curves with you" She stood up and slams the brush on her table.She looked at Ms.Myoui with wrath but her teacher matched the level of intensity she's giving.An eye for an eye,a tooth for a tooth indeed.

"Like what Jeongyeon? Spending your life in the night life while you get drunk over and over again?"
"Well maybe that's one part but today is different...Trust me" She was kind of shocked after hearing those word come out straight from .It almost sounds like begging,and she hates begging.

"What is it then?All you have to do is tell me"
"I have a special appointment,she'll kill me if I'm late" well whatever,she has to do something to get out of here and if it includes begging just to see her girlfriend Momo on time,then so be it.

"I'll let you slip out of the situation but in one condition" Ms.Myoui fished the folded paper and a ballpen out of her pocket looking like she prepared for this and handed it to Jeongyeon.

"Write a pledge here that you'll have a remediation class from me.Monday to Friday after school on this very particular classroom and at your house every Saturday."
"Are you out of your mind?" 
"If you don't want to,then sorry you might have to finish your work to beable to leave this classroom"Jeongyeon's not afraid of Ms.Myoui.She's afraid of the thought of Momo painfully ignoring her.She doesn't want that to happen.She sighed and started writing on the piece of paper.

I,Yoo Jeongyeon,promise to have remediation classes every after dismissal from monday to friday and an extra remediation class on my house every Saturday.Time may vary depending on our schedule

She handed the note to Ms.Myoui and quickly lift her bug up to her shoulder and was about to walk out and then suddenly Mina called her again.

"Yoo,you forgot something.Your signature,mobile number and address"Jeongyeon lazily walks toward her and signed it quickly,handed it back to her then ran oht side the door.

Mina stared at the note blankly with a cheeky grin displayed on her face.

"Yoo Jeongyeon,you don't know what you're getting into"