Forbidden

Road to Take
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forbidden

Yoona was sleeping soundlessly. She had an exam last night. Compare to other students Yoona have class every Monday, Tuesday, Friday at 5 pm in the afternoon till 10 pm at night. She usually wakes up late especially if the next day is a free day for her. Luckily, today is Saturday.  She planned to have long sleep since she went home last night. She was still dreaming when a pillow landed on her face.

“Unnie wake up.” An annoyed voice was heard, it echoed around the silent room of Yoona. She ignored the sound of the voice, but then she falls from the bed because someone kick her out of it. Yoona open her eyes in annoyance, and as usual there was her sister glaring at her.

“Yah Sojung! Why are you so rude?” Yoona was annoyed to her sister, but Sojung was just standing their cross arm. “We will have breakfast; don’t act like we will treat you special. Mom was calling you.” Yoona groan hearing her sister. Its like crazy since Krystal and she was like cat and dog fighting over simple things, but Yoona knows that behind those little banters and argument the two of them were love and care for your own sibling, your sister.

“Ok I’ll be there, just give me five minutes to wash my face.” Yoona throw the unfixed duvet in the bed and walk to the bathroom like a zombie. “Fixed your bed, mom won’t do everything for you.” Yoona rolled her eyes, Krystal is usually like this acting like she was the older one. “Whatever brat!” Yoona yell.

 

“I will be going out, since Mrs. Im was waiting for the kimchi she orders. Your dad will be at work. Clean the house, since today is the day off, both of you. Try not to kill each other ok?” Their mom kisses their cheeks. Their parents left. Yoona was still in the chair caressing her tummy and Krystal was glaring at her.  

“What now brat?” Yoona asked and Krystal kick her chair, Yoona was annoyed but then she laugh when Krystal hiss in pain. “Aigoo idiot.” Yoona laugh hard, and Krystal hit her shoulder. She stops laughing and glare at Krystal. “Wash the dishes, I already help mom cooking.” Krystal left the kitchen and Yoona see how Krystal walk in pain. “That idiot, she hurt herself.” Yoona mumble.

Yoona starts doing her thing. She clean the table and put the dishes in the sink. After that she work on the dishes, but then her phone indicates that she has the message. She smiles as she sees the name of Nana in her phone. The girl message her, and it seems they will have a date. “Omo, baby. Can you say score?” Yoona was giggling like an idiot. Unbeknown to her Krystal saw everything.  

 

Yoona enter Krystal’s room and see the girl reading. She sat on the end of the bed near Krystal’s feet. Yoona look at the toes and see a purplish color on it. “It still hurts?” Yoona asked. Krystal put bac her boo and glare at Yoona. “Yes, it is. Happy now??” Krystal was annoyed. Yoona ignore the behavior. She held Krystal’s feet, and massage it. “Unnie, what are you doing?” Krystal was surprised.

“Aigoo, this idiot. I am still your sister ok? Let me help you with this. I still care for you, so stay still.” Yoona do her work, and Krystal was just looking at her. A smile appears in the younger girl’s lips. “Anyway, stay here ok? I’ll be out for a while.” Krystal crease her brow and she realize where will Yoona go.

“Are you meeting someone?” She asked, Yoona nodded with those smiles. “She is my crush in our university. This is my chance.” Krystal was annoyed. She pulls her feet away. “Leave my room now.” Yoona look at Krystal in disbelief. “Are you for real?” Krystal ignore her, and start reading again. “Aish, this kid. Anyway, have you seen my white tee that Jessica gave me?” She asked Krystal. “I throw it away.” Yoona’s eyes widen hearing the answer of her sister. “Why the heck you do that? “

Yoona really can’t believe her sister’s attitude. “Well, you shouldn’t be keeping the things your ex gave you. I don’t know why you love that shirt so much. Jessica unnie left you, and you were like a loser that time crying like you can’t live without her, but now you are keeping that shirt. You are an idiot unnie.” Yoona sigh. “Jessica is my friend now. I understand why she left me. Plus, that’s the only stuff that give me memories of my past.” Yoona explain. “You know what? Just leave.” Krystal scoff and kick Yoona out of bed again using her other feet.

 

Yoona was smiling like an idiot as she remembers the prank she did with Krystal. Well, she ruined Krystal ‘s closet and put it in mess. Krystal was mad, and in verge of crying. Yoona only laugh because that was her revenge for Krystal throwing away her shirts from Jessica.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter