. * ・ ♡ ° . 。1x1 rp partner needed!

Description

welcome! i am just looking for some people to rp with to pass the time. 

Foreword

— I am a pretty experienced writer! I consider myself literate although English is not my only language. Please excuse any mistakes!

I only rp male x male. I write in the third person and I only do 1x1 too

— I'd really prefer exo faceclaims! I mainly faceclaim Baekhyun although if you have a favorite member, I'll see what I can do :) I really prefer exo over any other band.

—  Never ghost on me. If you can't rp anymore, just send me a message. I really don't like waiting around TT 

—  One liners are OK but not preferred! 

—  is something I love a lot but of course it's not necessary

—  If you're still interested, here are my plots

Also! message me your kkt/line/kik info if you would like to rp. Commenting is okay too!

 

 

 

 

 

ABO

1: Muse A is the head alpha of a large and prosperous pack. He’s constantly getting urged by his pack members to find a mate, but he’s not interested in any of the omegas. Muse A attends the annual mating ceremony regardless, but all the scents and people becomes too overwhelming and he ends up wandering further out in the territory to get some fresh air. During his wandering, he comes across Muse B. Muse B is a rogue omega, his pack having been chased out and overrun. With nowhere else to go, he took refuge in Muse A’s pack for a few days. As soon as the two lay eyes on one another, they know they’re supposed to be mates. This gut feeling all wolves get when they know that this is the person they’re supposed to be with. Muse A immediately seeks to help Muse B, taking him back to his camp where their relationship develops. and Mpreg is optional.

 

2.(Historical) Muse A is a simple townsperson, living in solitude and running his own store, where he sells his own creations made out of wood. Furniture, sculptures, tools-- you name it, he makes it. He’s an alpha, and the perfect age to find an omega to settle down with. Muse B is an omega, one of the youngest out of a long line of brothers. He’s a rebellious prince, finding his classes and training very boring. He longs to be a townsperson, to live a simple life away from royalty. One day, he finally has the opportunity to sneak out. He dresses as a commoner, and once in town he finds his way to Muse A’s shop. He immediately takes a liking to the alpha, vowing to come back and visit whenever he can. Muse B soon develops a relationship with A, all the while keeping his royalty a secret. Their meetings become more and more intimate, the alpha taking the omega prince’s ity and wanting to settle down with him. This plot has numerous ways it could go! 1. Muse B ends up pregnant and must come clean, 2. Muse B runs away with Muse A or 3. Muse B admits to the relationship and brings A to the palace, and the alpha must prove himself worthy to the king and all of B’s brothers

 

Other

1: (Hybrid) Muse A is a loyal dog hybrid, living comfortably in a house with his owner (your person of choice) as a companion. Even if it gets lonely at times, he loves his master. Muse B is an abandoned hybrid, a stray dog living on the streets. He has nothing to eat and spends most days in the cold, accepting his fate of being homeless. While on the way home from getting groceries with his owner, Muse A catches sight of Muse B. His owner takes action and takes the pup in, the two hybrids having to adjust to one another. Muse A immediately likes Muse B, taking him under his wing and even starting to court him.



 

2: (Mafia) Muse A and Muse B are newlyweds. Very in love, and they’ve just moved in to a new house. A is working as much as he can (occupation can be anything), wanting to provide for himself and his husband. Muse B claims to have a simple office job, but he’s actually doing dirty work for his gang. But Muse A totally believes it, bragging about his husband’s success. Eventually, B starts leaving in the night more often, figuring A is asleep and won’t notice. A does eventually, getting suspicions that his lover is having an affair. One night when B leaves and is picked up by a fellow gang member, A follows after them to see what his husband is up to. What he doesn’t expect, is to end up at an abandoned warehouse. He’s apprehensive, but follows nonetheless. A walks in on an interrogation, witnessing his own husband shoot a man dead. His panicked reaction gets him caught, but B would never harm his husband. While A knows this is wrong, he can’t find it in himself to turn in B. Instead, he finds himself a into the life of a mafia member.

 

Other Plots: Teacher/Student, Bad Boy/Good Boy, Arranged Marriage, Parent, and even more ABO. Can't list them all cause this would get super long!