plot

need someone to rp with.

1. muse a and b are the best of friends, and even enemies. whenever there are together, they tease each other and even fight. one day, muse a asked muse b to be a fake couple in order to make muse a's crush realize his/her feelings on muse a. throughout the show, muse a and muse b fought a lot about relationships perspective. since muse a is a person that believe in love while muse b is just a playgirl/playboy.

2. muse a and b are involved in an arranged marriage. they have been married for a year now but there are still no love between them. at the start of the wedding, muse a and muse b made a promise that they are free to date whoever they want as long as no one knows. one day, when muse a is back home after work, he or she realises that muse b is attractive after all. since then, muse a made an effort into the marriage which made muse b dumbfounded because that was his or her dream after all, making their marriage lively.

3. muse a and b are friends of benefit. they often seek each other when they need some getaway from stress. however, this relationship is getting deeper as they seem to can't get away from each other. until one day, muse a decided to stop because this is bad for the both of them. muse b sadly agreed and leave muse a's life. some times later, they meet in the street, and things happen as they can't let go of each other.

4. muse a and b are best childhood friends. muse a has a crush on muse b since they've been together for a long time. muse a's heart is broken when muse b has a crush. however, muse a tried to hide his or her feelings and go on with his or her life. whenever muse b has conflicts with her crush, muse a is the one that is by muse b's side. this makes muse b realized that muse a treats his or her the best after all.