1/2

If It Was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ByulYi woke up from her deep sleep upon feeling the vibration of her phone on the bed. Being a light sleeper, she doesn’t need blaring sound of alarms to wake herself up fron her slumber, unlike this one friend of ByulYi. Emptiness drive straight into her the moment thoughts about the friend - girl – pops in her brain. She softly ran her hand on her face to remind herself that she shouldn’t feel this way, that she can’t feel this way. So she stands up, and walk to the toilet, a fake smile -the one she practiced yet fail everytime- already making its way on her face. -- ByulYi hop on the bus before taking her seat at the very end of the bus, next to the huge window. She place her head on the window, earphone already stuck in her ears. The soft sound of Jung SeungHwan’s If It Is You gently seeps trough her ears and into her brain. She smile weakly everytime she listen to the song. How can a song potray my feelings so flawlessly? She chuckles softly when the lyrics that hit her the most was sung.         If it was you, how would you feel?
When these crazy days become yours instead?
Will you understand when its you the one who have to suffer like me now?
The deathly pain that’s making my heart burst
Don’t you know just how much I want you
If I were you I would just love me       She was deep in her thoughts when the bus stopped at the next stop. Woojang Mountain Stop, it reads. She lazily flutter her eyes open and smiles softly when she sees a certain pink mochi in the form of Kim YongSun, smiling widely while waving her hands towards her. Seeing her pink hair reminded ByulYi of how she came to dye her own hair blue.       “Let’s dye our hair together.” YongSun exclaimed while latching herself on ByulYi’s arms as they lay on ByulYi’s bed as they watch movie one day.
“Oh yeah? What colour do you want then Yong?” “I was thinking purple but then I don’t know what colour would match you.” ByulYi slightly chuckle at YongSun absurb idea of dying her hair purple but soon a tinge of pink form on the still-blonde girl when the thought of the still-brunette rocking the purple hair -heck YongSun could dye her hair neon and she would still look good-.         Her thoughts was cut short when she feel YongSun’s hands latching onto hers and the mochi’s head slightly leaning on her shoulder. ByulYi shifts for a second upon the contact but immediately relax after. Its amazing how YongSun still have this effect on her despite them knowing each other for years already.         ByulYi still remember vividly how she first came to know YongSun. They became classmate during first year in high school despite ByulYi feeling so uncomfortable around the girl. Being a lesbian, its not easy to have such a beautiful girl -goddess- around you all the time. Although ByulYi have to admit she’s thankful that YongSun wasn’t disgusted at the fact that she’s a lesbian. It wasn’t her intention to let the girl know, she just cant help herself when YongSun called that fateful night when she just found out that her ex had met someone new.         Dont get her wrong, she already moved on but she cant help herself from feeling sad upon the sudden news that she ended up mindlessly ranting over the issue to YongSun who calmly listened, even to the point of not ending the call so that she can make sure ByulYi can sleep peacefully, fully knowing how sensitive ByulYi is when it comes to sleep. ByulYi softly smiled when she remebered her last few texts with Krystal -the ex-.         Krystal : I’m sure you’re shock by the news but we promised to support each other right? After all we seperated on a good term.
ByulYi : Of course Soojung. Congrats to you and Amber once again. Just report to me if ever Amber gets on your nerve. I’ll make sure to teach her a lesson. :)
Krystal : Dont worry Byul. By the way, when do you plan on confessing to that girl? YongSun?
ByulYi : YongSun? What are you talking about Stal. I dont even like her.
Krystal : Dont say such thing Byul. Scared that what you say will become reality :p
ByulYi : Hah! You WISH!         ByulYi bit her lips as she stare at the smiling mochi. I regret what I said before SooJung. I’m so head over heels over her now. -- Both of them got off the bus and ByulYi immediately feel her once grabbed hand got loose when YongSun skipped over to Eric who was already waiting in front of the gate. ByulYi cast her eyes away when Eric widely open his arms for YongSun who happily recip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter