Is that pink I see in your cheeks?

Let's start!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The light snowfall outside the window made it difficult to see the star filled sky. The year filled with grief, regrets, joy and happiness had finally come to an end. And as they close a book filled with precious moments, what lays before them was a fresh book with blank pages ready to be filled. 

Tonight, these four beautiful ladies who were there for each other throughout the year, celebrate their friendship and toast to more years together. 

 

"Our Yeba forgot her dance steps during yesterday's performance. I almost laughed on stage" Byul girlfriend Yongsun. 

 

They had been together for about two months now and though they try not to make it obvious, anyone who saw these two could already tell. 

 

"Hey! I wasn't the only one who made a mistake. Hyejin almost forgot her lines too." Yongsun retaliated

 

"Don't drag me into your love fights. I'm busy here." Hyejin replied taking another sip of her wine and continuing to stare Wheein while she stared back too.

 

"You mean, busy eating Wheein with your eyes?" Byul smirked

 

"We'll at least I get to do that while you guys are too shy even to look at each other for ten seconds." Hyejin threw it at Byul's face with a victorious smirk as she now looked at Byul.

 

"At least I asked her out already." Byul said which surprised Yongsun and Wheein. 

 

"Hey! Will you two stop already?" Wheein finally spoke before this turned into some blood spill drama. "Carry on with your food or I'm eating it all."

 

And with that Hyejin and Byul stuffed their mouths.

 

"So Wheein, are you going to Jeonju this time?" Yongsun asked.

 

"I did initially think of it but we have only two weeks of no schedule so I'd rather not." Wheein shrugged 

 

"Wanna stay over at my house?" Hyejin asked casually while Byul started teasing them. 

 

"Sure Hyegi! That's a great idea" Wheein smiled at Hyejin 

 

 

After the dinner at that fancy restaurant, Byul decided to take Yongsun home, gladly. Wheein decided to sleepover at Hyejin's house so they took a cab together. 


During the ride home, Wheein's eyes were glued to her phone and Hyejin had plugged her ears with earphones, though her music could be heard clearly. 

 

'Rihanna after all' Wheein thought to herself as she listened to the music Hyejin had . 

 

They were about two blocks away from Hyejin's apartment when she decided to stop the cab and get out, getting a confused look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter