Day 0

True Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm still shocked as how in the world did I get in that school. Seoul's School Of Performing Arts, its all the of fangirl's wishes and these girls will sell their soul to the devil just to see their idols, while I am here suffering, because I can't sing, dance, and I am not that pretty. This can't be happening I will just embarass  myself infront of EVERYBODY.

Why am I being that dramatic, its just a school full of celebrities and students...all I need is a plan so I won't make a scene and not be a target by bullies:- First be kind and only be rough, when needed, Secondly, I shouldn't bother anyone and step over the line,  thirdly play defensive, which means If I ever make friends(Hopefully) I should always be loyal and defend her, when needed, and finally Do not snoop around and put your nose in places, where you don't belong.

I suddenly heard a voice from outside my room/cave, which is likely my mother and she distrupted my train of thoughts, but I was afraid of what she will say..I a have a bad feeling about this.

My mother opened the door slowly, since my door always creaked and none my parents wants to fix it, because they say it will alert them if I ever decide to rebel.

"Oh my little yeoniee~ will go to a new school and I don't want my baby to be worried about her new school" My mother said with aegyo-filled voice and made me cringe..a lot.

"Mom it's okay there is no problem..so you shouldn't be worried"I answered back with a smile, but my mother returned it back with a worried look.

"Honey...you know this a famous school...right, and I am pretty sure you heard about the new change...."My mother just smiled.

"This is strange....I never heard of any new change"I thought

"Maybe its a small change...many schools change a few things before a new year begins"I was very oblivious about because many school do that, because..

"They added dorms to their school grounds"My mother has cut my train of thoughts.

"Mom..you mean...I will live"I was afraid of even continuing.

"Yes sweetheart I am very excited~"My mother said happily and cheerfully, while I suffer mentally and all my plan sank the moment my mother said those...words.

"Mom I am not going to live in a dorm for a whole year!!!"I can't believe that, I wish I can stay in my old school rather than leave the house for a year and live with strangers.

My mother looked at me sadly, her eyes turned teary for some unknown reason. This is a bit suspicious.

"Honey...please I want you to go that

Please log in to read the full chapter