Punishmet

I love you but you must be punished

It was a long day, everyone sighed as they piled in the van to go to their interview.. Hopefully Mingyu can control himself. (Earlier that day) as everyone practiced their concert stage for the last time Mingyu, once again decided to be mean and trip Woozi causing him to fall down. He laughed. " Mingyu! Stop.". Someone yelled. He was going to trip him again when he got up with the help of Joshua but was interrupted when  a staff came in and said that  they could go eat. While they were at a cafe, they ran out of fruit products and that meant so bannanah shake or muffins for him, so he just ordered some sandwiches and tea instead. After eating and talking about nothining, they were starting to leave. That is until Mingyu saw a jelly filled glazed donut and he just HAD to get it. So when he went to get it Seungcheol told him no." But I want it!"" I said no Mingyu!"" But I WAnt IT!" And then he was on the floor throwing a fit. He was carried away in a van and fell asleep. When he woke up at the dorm he woke up to meet Seugcheol's angry gaze on him. He groaned."'go get ready and don't even think about talking at the interview today, your in enough trouble already. And with that, he was gone.( present time.) that led to now. They were in the van going to a interview.Woozi had been talking about the universe and sience and how he used to be the smartest kid in school." Hey  Woozi if your so smart, how come you haven't grown taller yet?" Mingyu said he laughed. Thy arrived and piled out of the van. " remember what I said Mingyu" Seungcheol warned and he nodded. Halfway in the interview Mingyu couldn't keep quiet anymore as he said the one thing he could think of looking at the interviewer." Hey Mr. Teayk, did you decide to get yourself a girl last night? Looks like it" and then everything froze. The interviews coughed and smiled and continued his talk. When it was done thy were back at the dorm and Mingyu went to his shared room with his boyfriend. As he was dressing Wonwoo walked in, but he didn't look happy." Hey Won wassup?" Nothing." Wonnie?" Nothing. Then Wonwoo looked up and he looked angry." Kim Mingyu." His voice was deep and angry, he gulped." Yes hyung?" Wonwoo sat on the bed and pulled Mingyunon his lap." Seungcheol asked me to do this." Mingyu tried getting up but failed." Your getting 30." With that the hits came and Mingyu stayed shocked for a moment before the paim came."" AAAAHH!" He yellEd he tried his best not to cri, but by the tenth hit. He was sobbing." Hyung please stop!" He kept crying and then his pants were pulled down along with his boxers." Hyung No!" But ot was to late. He cried until the hard hits that made his red stopped. Wonwoo rubbed a hand on his back and pulled him up and hugged him. With that, he fell asleep in the arms of his boyfriend." I love you Mingyu but you must be punished." He heard Wonwoo whisper before he drifted off.