Sleeping Beast

Illogical

Please forgive my lacking english skill

.

.

.

.

.

 

Third POV

How many times had she closed her eyes and tried to sleep? I do not know, it's been a thousand times trying, and it’s still difficult. I mean, who can sleep if your stomach is twisted? The stomachache drug given by the nurse 15 minutes ago did not work. Even though she doesn't want to sleep, she’s still not allowed to return to class. So, maybe sleep can kill a little time, she thought.

"Jessica!" shouted a person from the door of the health room and it forced Jessica to lift her head slightly and look at the sound’s source. But after knowing who was coming, she immediately lay back, lazily.

"What do you want, Hyo?" said Jessica, lazily.

"Be polite, Jung!" She pointed her finger.

"I came here to see you, of course. Are you okay?" the blonde girl did not speak in an anxious, worried, or sad tone. She just said it in flat tone.

"Come on, it's normal, isn’t it?" Jessica snorted.

"Do not make this into a habit!"

"This is the third time in a week you've entered this room!" She continued.

"Then?"

"And then, can you wake up earlier than usual? I'm sure it'll make you have enough time for breakfast and keep you from grimacing in the class."

"Who do you dare to lecture me?" this time Jessica's tone was a little high.

"I'm the president of this school, you remember? PRESIDENT OF STUDENT COUNCIL! So, I'm entitled to give a warning to a student who always has an excuse to not follow the class." this girl glared.

"Okay, you're the president of this school, Kim Hyoyeon!" arrogant, she thought.

"Do you think I'm sick because I want to?" Jessica didn’t want to lose.

"Then, breakfast please so you do not go hungry and end up miserably in this health room!" she leaned her face toward Jessica, while-naturally- still glaring and scratching her waist. Because of her sentence makes Jessica realize that what Hyoyeon said was true. Jessica wants to reply Hyoyeon, but at that moment there was not a single sentence to be thought of, because her brain was again preoccupied by the pain that came back.

"Ugh", Jessica clutched her stomach, grimacing.

"Look Jung? Stop acting childish and try listening to someone else's advice."

Jessica knew that if Hyoyeon had called her last name, that meant her classmate was very upset, annoyed, or any unpleasant feeling-to her. Instead of wasting energy shouting and cursing-if she could-it would be better to do something about her stomach that no longer can compromise with.

"Quickly call the nurse, Stupid Hyo!" Jessica said it in the midlle of her moans.

"All right..but you don’t faint before the nurse came", Hyoyeon turned her back and waved at Jessica, as if she did not care.

Five minutes of excruciating torment for Jessica, and greatly, the nurse still has not arrived. A mountain of swearing already prepared for Hyoyeon if only 10, no, 5 seconds again nobody came to help her who was about to die-at least so she thought-. Fortunately when she was about dying and would die (she really thought she was going to die) the nurse plus a teacher came and give her help. I do not know what they do, I do not understand because I'm not a doctor, which obviously a few moments later Jessica was able to calm down and this time could fall asleep. Unlike someone who fell asleep in general, Jessica's face was still tense, describing the suffering she had just gone through perhaps quite horribly, if I could feel it myself.

.............

 

"Get up, you Sleeping Beast!" a voice startled Jessica.

"You really can’t control your sleeping time. It's 4 o'clock and you sleep from 10 am. And, now you're in the health room, not in your room. At least be embarassed will you?” Hyoyeon comes with an annoying tone.

"I'm up, stupid!" Jessica answered with a yawn.

"Hurry up, the school gate is about to close," Hyoyeon pulls Jessica up, forcing her to get up and throw Jessica's bag into the bed.

The person who was forcibly get up would, of course, make her feel sleepy and dizzy. Plus if the person had suffered pain from a long-term illness, it made it difficult to get up and walk.

Despite being withdrawn, Jessica laying down again. She surrendered to her drowsiness rather than the fact that perhaps in the next 15 minutes they did not get out, they would be locked in school. Hyoyeon with force, finally, to get Jessica out of the health room. But Jessica still chose to stay in her dream, not wanting to go back. That makes Hyoyeon increasingly upset and increasingly forced to carry Jessica.

"Damn Jung!"

...........

 

"Hey Sica, hey sleeping beast, are you still sleeping?" Hyoyeon shook her back a bit, making the figure she was holding in her arms startled.

"Oh, uh?" Jessica rubbed her eyes.

Oh, Jessica now remember, she did feel that Hyoyeon had awakened her already. But-like most sleepy people-she felt it was a dream and preferred to go back to sleep. And here she is, picked up by a short blonde-haired girl who is luckyly is stronger than her look on the way home.

"Hey Hyo, tired?" asked Jessica, stupidly.

"If I say yes, you want to piggyback me?" Hyoyeon replied.

"Tomorrow get up early, and most of all breakfast or else I'll do this kind of thing every day."

Yes, it might take some effort if Jessica wants to get up early. She has a problem that may be rarely experienced by other female teenagers on her age. Oversleep almost everytime. For her, it’s not a problem, instead she enjoys it. But if it makes her hard to get up early and lose breakfast time and prefer to leave school without filling the stomach first, here's the result, just like Hyoyeon said.

Ah, never mind. Jessica more enjoying her 'wake-up time' than replying what Hyoyeon said.

"Wow Hyo, I'm so busy arguing with you that  I never realized you had this much power to piggyback me. Your energy is like a horse," Jessica chuckled.

"Oh stop mocking me, sleeping beast, or I will drop you here!" Hyoyeon says it while loosening her grip on Jessica, as if she really will drop her.

Yeah, they are too busy mocking each other for 16 years living together as neighbors. Hyoyeon always mocks Jessica's hard-to-wake habits when she's asleep, just like sleeping beauty but she changed it into sleeping beast. And Jessica, it seems like she can only mocking at Hyoyeon's behavior, tomboyish, masculine, and admired by many girls. She often call her yuri ... (note : yuri is like girlxgirl in japanese)

"It's not my fault if I liked a lot by many girls", Hyoyeon’s reason is always like that.

Probably true. Never once did Hyoyeon offer herself to the girls at their school. They just love Hyoyeon for granted. And strangely, boys is same, they like Hyoyeon too. Maybe, just because Hyoyeon is the president of student council ...

"Unnie!", Suddenly from the sky (yes, from the sky) fall a girl towards them. Crashed the three of them immediately.

"It hurt..YAH!" Jessica is in pain. When she got up, she saw that the falling-from-the-sky girl is sitting on her lap.

"What is this?" Hyoyeon shouted angrily.

"Unnie..Unnie..Unnie!" not care about Hyoyeon, the falling-from-the-sky girl immediately hugged Jessica and kept calling her with Unnie.

"Ah, Unnie is hurt!" she saw Jessica's slightly scuffed knees with panic or maybe we can say it almost histerical.

"I-forgive me, Huhu", she started to cry.

"Hey-hey, it's okay, it's not hurt anymore" Jessica is in panic too, not used seeing other people crying. Actually it hurts anyway.

"Hiks..hiks .." the girl wiped her tears and smiled, an evil smile. She aimed her hand at Jessica's injured knee, and out of her palm it came out a white light. Jessica felt something warm and pleasant from the light.   Shortly, the pain in her knee disappeared, also with her scar that go missing.

Jessica and Hyoyeon can only stare at the moment.

What is she? Alien? Why can she heal people that fast, Hyoyeon thought.

And in Jessica's mind, maybe she can heal my stomachache faster than the nurse...

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

 

So how is it?

Who is the falling-from-the-sky girl?

Btw, You can chat me if you think my story is lacking in some ways

Thank you