Like and Share

Sharing

"WHO USED UP ALL THE HOT WATER?" The dorm is filled with Minki's shriek while he runs out of the bathroom. "I'm FREEZING TO DEATH!!" He continues by over-dramatically falling to the ground. Aron-hyung just snickers beside him while trying to play along.

 

"It was me!" I raise my arms, shamelessly admitting it. I'm not scared of Minki, he's half my weight! I'm sure I can fight him off when he starts running towards me with murder in his eyes...

 

...ouch.  He kicks harder than I expected. "It's because you're so thin and pointy everywhere!" I gingerly nurse my bruises while trying to justify how I lost to RABBIT MINKI of all people. And no, I'm not pouting.

 

He just dramatically turns his nose up and walks back to the bathroom, but not before leaving an "It's because you're so selfish. This is karma!" behind him.

 

Selfish? I don't think I'm selfish. Yeah, maybe I hog too much rice when we eat lunch, and maybe I took 4 slices of Aron-hyung's ham the other night(I asked permission!), and maybe I ate almost all the cookies manager-hyung gave us for Minhyun's birthday(we celebrate our birthday at the same time so those are my cookies too! He just took too long to eat them...)

...

Okay maybe I'm just a little bit greedy. But definitely not selfish!

 

I'll prove Minki wrong...!

 

(Those pancakes smell pretty good...)

 

...tomorrow.


"Why is it so hot today..." I breathlessly say while sitting in front of the electric fan. I see Minhyun in the corner of my eyes looking like he was about to fall over. If the heat feels terrible for me I can only imagine how bad he has it, what with that salt(sweat) allergy he has. I call him over.

 

"Ya, Minhyun-ah! Come sit beside me!" I shout from across the room while patting the spot beside me. He looks at me and scrunches up his nose. "You're all sweaty and smelly, I don't want to." He says in a slightly disgusted voice. Is he insane? He'd rather get rashes all over him than endure a little bit of smell? Fine! Be that way!

 

But he really needs it more than I do...

 

I stand up from where I was sitting. "I'm gonna go take a shower so you keep this spot warm until I come back, okay?" I say, trying to sound cool. He jerks his head towards me(he looks kind of cute being all surprised...) and his eyes brightens up with such a thankful look than it makes me feel all warm inside.

 

"Really?" He asked me again, his eyes becoming even brigther, if that was possible. "Yeah, really! Now sit down here before I change my mind!" I playfully tell him, just to make this a bit more fun for myself. I've never seen him run so fast for his life. He look so relieved as soon as he got to sit in front of the fan. "Thank you, Baekho-ya." He brightly smiles up at me. My heart stops for a moment.

 

I never knew a simple 'thank you' can feel so nice. I should start sharing more.


I share my exercise equipment with Aron-hyung. I share my collagen-rich(whatever that means) food with Minki. I even share some singing tips with Jonghyun(it didn't go very well). Somehow they all don't feel the same as me sharing with Minhyun.

 

Their 'thank you's just don't make my heart skip like whenever I share my favorite Americano with Minhyun.

(He says he hates coffee, but I'll make him see the light). 

 

Not like how my stomach flutters when I share my waffles with him.

(He likes drenching it in chocolate syrup though, I hate chocolate, but I'll eat it with him anyway.)

 

Not like how my face and ears turn all red when we share a whole day just biking and eating at night.

(Luckily it's too dark for him too see.)

 

Not like how my body burns up whenever the thought of me liking Minhyun more than a friend pops up in my mind.

 

Not like how my whole words feels just like all the planets just aligned because of how right it feels when I realize "Yeah, I love Hwang Minhyun."

 

I share that silly thought with him too.