~♥~

♥♥ Culpa ♥♥

♥♥ Culpa ♥♥

Jiyong had been checking the time from his Tag Heuer watch. He is late for his appointment. But it is not really his fault. He has been waiting for a chance to meet her since she has been very busy with her acting commitment. Her manager, Park Jung Hyun, had called him earlier that he could spare somewhat free time for Jiyong to meet her.

“She will have free hours later. Why don’t you come down? Unless you want to meet at later time which I could not promise when…”

“No! I will be there, hyung. But where is the location?”

“I’ll text you the address.”

Jiyong had to stop whatever he was doing when the called comes in. He even willing to tolerate Teddy Park taking a piss at him. He had scheduled for a recording session with the YGent composer and to get any schedule slot from Teddy Park had been hard lately. Jiyong had to cancel his recording session with Teddy Park and he knows the older man will not be accepting any special request from him at any time soon.

“Is it too important that you can’t re-schedule the appointment some other day, idiot?”

“It is important for me to attend this appointment, hyung. Please understand my situation.”

“If you have appointment scheduled today, what the hell did you even arrange for our session on the same day!?”

Jiyong heave a heavy sigh as he recalled the disappointment look on Teddy face. The man just walked out from the recording studio in anger. Jiyong will sure to face a personal lashing from the CEO. He just need to prepare for a better reason to convince the CEO for his situation.

Jiyong saw the exit that he need to take as to reach his destination. He searches for the address that Park Jung Hyun had text to him. But the town around him does not show any indication for any drama shooting activity carry out. Did he misread Jung Hyun text?

“This is all my faults. I should have known better.”

Jiyong hit the steering wheel out of frustration. He cringes as his memories zoom back to that day…

He was high. He had been drinking more than usual. He tried hard to stay alert but he failed as his head hit hard on the wooden table. He knows that he was at his new café at Jeju Island. Not far from him, he heard a laughter. Female laughter.

‘Jieun-nie…’ he smiled against the wet surface of the wooden table. His sweet Jieun-nie who never fail to be a sweetheart to him. The nation little sister. The same Jieun-nie who he had a secret crush with. But she has her eyes on Young Bae.  She has been crushing that man for years. However, it was sadly unrequited love. Young Bae has no such feeling for her. Harsh was the reality for a sweet girl like Jieun-nie. Not for Jieun though. She held her head high and just move on with her life.

‘That’s my girl.’ Jiyong chuckled. He had treated her good. He had chosen to stay close with her without making his feeling known to her. He knows that somehow, she did become close to him. But there was an invisible gap between them. The gap that she had created which sadden him. The female laughter getting louder and…clearer. Jiyong frowned. There is something wrong with the voice.  ‘That’s not my Jieun…’

Jiyong pushed him hard off the wooden table just to see who voice does that belongs to. He rubbed his eyes to focus on the blurred face seating opposite of him. Lee Joo Yeon. Apparently, the girl was laughing out of nothing and she acting just like him. Drunk.

“Oppa…!” Jiyong cringed at her Aegyo attempt. He tried to stand up from the chair but his hands had given away and he fall back to where he was seating. In a slow motion, Jiyong watched Joo Yeon grabbed his face and leaning forward where he watched her lip diving for his lip in a sloppy kiss. Instead of pushing her away, he just allowed her to kiss him away. The kisses started to get rough. His weakness. His grave mistake. He should have pushed her away the instant her lip touched his. He reacted like any man will react if they are in his state of drunks. After one mistake, he continues with another mistake when he literally has with Joo Yeon at the backseat of his white Bentley Mason.

He did not realize that he has been watched by someone. That same person took off with tears flowing down her pretty face. He did not know of it until he had return back to Seoul. At the lobby of his apartment, he was surprised to see Yoo Inna noona had been waiting for him. He invited her up to his apartment but the older woman had refused and gifted him with a single kick in his crotch.

“How dare you hurting my baby sister, you maniac!”

Luckily his manager was with him when the incident happens. Lee Tae Hee was able to prevent any attack from the beautiful actress. Jiyong knows who she referred to as her ‘baby sister’. Who else if it isn’t his Jieun-nie. But Jiyong did not recall hurting her in any way possible. Everyone knows how much Jiyong had cherish their close friends and hoping to be more than just a friend with Jieun. He told exactly that to the CEO on the next day when he was called for an urgent meeting in the CEO private office.

Yoo Inna noona was present during the meeting. Out of respect to her, even she had kick his private part irrationally, Jiyong seek forgiveness to the still angry actress. CEO Yang Hyun Suk demand the actress to explain for her rather violent behavior. And so, she does.

Lee Jieun also known as IU. The Nation little sister. And Jiyong’s jewel, had witness his shameful escape in Jeju island. According to noona, Jieun had been planning to surprise Jiyong and to celebrate together for the coming new year.

“…instead she had been slap in the face with Jiyong airing live for his show!”

“Inna-sshi…please control your anger…” remind the CEO. His eyes turn to Jiyong which show his disgusted with Jiyong wild lifestyle.

“In my defense, I didn’t know that Jieun-nie had plan a surprise for me…” Jiyong cursed himself. He could not imagine how horrified Jieun is to witness that.

“Then it will not be a surprise anymore.” CEO let out frustrating sigh. “No matter what, I suggested you apologized to her. I will check with Tae Hee for update. Now please go out now!”

Jiyong tried to dig more of Jieun true intention of being in Jeju from Yoo Inna but the woman just brushed him off.

“It is already too late for you, Jiyong. I counted her blessing that she knows now how wrong she is to believe that you are the one for her. You are just simply an animal who always thirst for pleasure to whoever offering. You disgust me, Kwon Jiyong!!”

Jiyong refused to believe to what Yoo Inna noona decreed. After that incident, Jiyong had tried to call Jieun but his attempt was unsuccessful. As for Lee Yoo Jeon, the girl had numerously tried to call him. Jiyong totally ignored her. He did not blamed Yoo Jeon. It was not her fault that these has to happen.

“It was all my fault!”

Finally, he had found the shooting location where Jieun was involved in her latest drama. He haphazardly parked his car and go about to search for Jieun. He did not have to look far. He spotted her standing alone. She was observing the villagers who was busy working at the rice field nearby. Her manager Park Jung Hyun was sitting nearby. When he spotted Jiyong walking towards Jieun, he did not bother to greet the younger man. He just walks to the direction of the nearby food truck.

 “Jieun-nie…”

Jieun turn her body to him but she averted her eyes away. She walks to the nearby bench where her handbag had laid open. Jiyong tried to catch her eyes before starting to say his apologetic speech where he had prepared the past few days. He saw Jieun pulls out her Palette CD where he had customized it with his own creativity. He knows what will happen next. He started to panic.

“Jieun, I am so sorry for what you have to witness. If only I know that you…”

Jieun slammed the CD on the table before pushing it over to him. That literally halted his conversation.

He watched her lip started to move. Words coming out from that red cherry lip but her voice was so cold like an iceberg.

“It was just my bad luck that night. I loved you, Jiyong. It was always being you…. not Young Bae oppa.” Jieun finally looked up at Jiyong. “You didn’t know that do you. Well, goodbye Kwon Jiyong. Thank you so very much!”

Jiyong was helpless. He could not found his voice. He was totally stumped with her revelation. He could not believe it that with a single mistake, she had chosen to leave him. She had refused to even listen to his explanation. He was left with no choice but just watched her walk away, leaving him behind.

“Give her times to mend her broken heart, Jiyong.”

♥♥ Culpa ♥♥