Chapter I

When Bad Girls Gone Good

Jeongyeon's POV

"YAAAAH! Chaeyoung! Faster! We're going to be late!"  Sana shouted while banging her hands on Chaeyoung's door.

After a few seconds a hot girl stepped out of Chaeyoung's room and Chaeyoung payed the girl.

"Okay, let's go out now." Chaeyoung smirked and she wiped her lips.

"What the  Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu said, stood up and she crossed her arms.

"What did we tell you about the es." I went closer to  Chaeyoung.

"I know, i know, i was drunk you know." Chaeyoung and her e went outside.

The e is now gone.

"Hey are we leaving or what?" Jihyo asked.

All of us went outside our apartment, we rode Jihyo's car we went at the nearest bar.

––—–———————————————————

All of us arrived at the bar, we went inside there are some people clearing the way for us.

"Oh ! Move it's them!" 

"Damn they're scary."

"It's the infamous gang."

Sana smirked and she went at our favorite place, the people that are sitting down there ran away without getting their drinks.

"Nice one Sana! We got free drinks." I chugged the whole bottle of whiskey.

All of us kept on drinking until Jihyo is now drunk.

"Hey i need to go at the comfort room." I stood up, i went in the comfort room, i spotted a girl wearing a off-shoulder dress.

"Hmm? Are you new here in this place?" i asked the woman, the woman only nodded.

Looks like she doesn't know me yet.

"My name is Yoo Jeongyeon." I lifted my hands for a handshake.

"Im Nayeon, nice to meet you Jeongyeon." She smiled at me and she shook my hands.

"Are you all alone here? You know there some dudes will act like a thirsty dog if they saw you." I crossed my arms and i looked at her.

"I went here with my friends."  She said while blusing.

"You want me to come with you? So you will be uhmmmm safe?" Nayeon giggled and she nod her head.

"If you wanted to, then sure." She smiled we went outside the comfort room, as usual people cleared the way so both of us can pass through.

"Nayeon-ahh! We're here!" Her friend shouted, I escorted Nayeon way back to her friends.

All of her friends looked shocked when they saw me with Nayeon.

"Jeongyeoniee~ this is my friends! Dahyun, Momo and Mina." i waved at them.

Looks like these other girls know me.

"Pleasure to see you ladies~" i winked at Nayeon and i went back to our place.

"What took you so long?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I escorted a cutie." Their eyes widened when they heard what i said.

"Then that girl must be a real cutie, you never escorted someone before." Sana said and she took a sip of whiskey.

"Hold on guys, my older sister is calling me." Tzuyu went inside the comfort room.

"It must be Jieqiong Unnie." Chaeyoung stood up to get more drinks.

That girl. . . . she's so damn gorgeous.

Nayeon's POV

"Nayeon.... Tell us what you did with that woman?" Dahyun asked.

"Nothing she just escorted me here." I said

"Do you know who that person is?" Momo asked.

"No i don't know." i took a shot of a vodka.

"SHE IS THE LEADER OF THE MOST INFAMOUS GANG IN OUR CITY." Dahyun almost shouted when she said it.

"Yoo Jeongyeon? She looks like a nice person." I said to Dahyun with out hesitation.

"You know why Taecyeon Oppa's Gang is all bruised?" Mina asked me.

"Hmm no, why?" I asked them once again.

"That Yoo Jeongyeon's gang beated them." I was shocked, i took another shot of vodka.

After a few minutes there's a trouble going on, i saw Jeongyeon strangling a dude.

"WHAT THE HELL? YOU TOUCHED JIHYO?" A punch landed on the man's face, her other friends are holding the man's arm, Jeongyeon landed anotherpunch on the man's stomach, the dude passed out.

Jeongyeon and her friends left the man unconscious.

"So cool~" Momo said while eating some chips.

"Hmm she protected her friend." I said to Dahyun, Dahyun sighed.

We saw a tall woman walking closer to Jeongyeon's place, it looks like that is her friend.

"That girl is kinda hot." Momo said while biting her finger.

"Hmm you think you can seduce that girl?" Mina asked and took a sip at her own drink.

Jeongyeon's POV

"You okay now Jihyo?" Sana asked 

Jihyo nodded, Tzuyu came close to me.

"Jeongyeon! Who is that girl?" Tzuyu is pointing at Nayeon's Friend.

"I forgot.... You want to come with me? I'll let you talk to her friend." Tzuyu and i quickly stood up.

"Hey! We're coming with you guys!" Sana said, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, and Sana followed me and Tzuyu and we saw Nayeon andher friends.

"Hi Nayeon!" I smiled at Nayeon and waved my hand.

"Jeongyeon! You look like you brought your friends too!" Nayeon smiled at me, she showed her bunny teeth.

Nayeon's friend looks scared when they saw Sana, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Jihyo behind me.

"Why don't you guys take a seat here?" Nayeon patted the couch.

I sat down next to Nayeon.

"Hold on you guys are the most infamous gang here in our city right?" The asked she looks like a tofu but she's cute.

"Hmm yeah, yes we are." Sana anwered the tofu girl.

Not even a split second Tzuyu is already talking at that hot japanese girl.

"So your name is Momo?" Tzuyu asked, Momo nodded and smiled at Tzuyu.

"Uhmm i gotta go to the comfort room." The silent japanese girl said.

"I'm coming with you!" Chaeyoung offered

"It's okay, I'll be fin-" Chaeyoung cutted the girl's sentece.

Chaeyoung offered her hand at the japanese girl.

The japanese girl blushed, she held Chaeyoung's hand and they went to the comfort room.

"Looks like they're getting along." Dahyun sighed and face palmed.

"Jeongyeon if you don't mind me asking.... Uhmmm how old are you?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm 20 years old." i answered Nayeon.

"Hmm well I'm older than you." 

"Then how old are you?" i asked Nayeon, and i took sip of our whiskey.


 "I'm 22." Hmm i like older girls actually.

"Ohhh okay, it is only 2 year gap, not a problem." I said to Nayeon and she blushed. 

"Besides Jeongyeon how did you manage to come here?" Dahyun asked me

"Hmmm nobody cares about our age." I answered Dahyun.

"Hey tofu girl! How about you? How old are you?" Sana asked Dahyun.

"My name is Dahyun, don't call me tofu." This girl blushed when Sana called her tofu. 

After a while Chaeyoung and the silent Japanese girl.

Uhmmm i forgot her name....

Oh!

Yeah

It's Mina!

All of us were talking with each other.... While Jihyo? She's dead, oh wait let me check her pulse.

I leant closer to Jihyo.

Oh she is breathing.

That is a good thing.

Nayeon and her friends were now drunk.

We cannot leave these girls like this right now.

"Jeongyeon..... We got no choice." I nodded at Sana.

I carried Nayeon, Sana carried Dahyun, Tzuyu carried Momo and Chaeyoung carried Mina.

Jihyo? Oh she's fine she can walk like a human this time.

"Jeongyeon-ah~ so handsome." Nayeon said, i blushed i tried to hide my face, but i don't have any place to hide it.

"Jihyo open the door." Jihyo opened all of our car's door.

I let Nayeon sleep on my lap so we won't be compressed. Oh yeah I'm driving.

"Tzuyu~ bang me hard." I heard Momo saying it to Tzuyu out loud.

"Hmm look's like you will have a good time later." I smirked at Tzuyu.

"Are you sure Momo?" 

"Of course, I'm damn sure." 

"Cut it off, you guys are too noisy, Mina is sleeping so shut the up." Chaeyoung said while patting Mina's head gently, Mina is resting her head at Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Shhh Chaeyoung~ watch your language." Mina covered Chaeyoung's mouth.

'So this is how girls act when they're drunk.'

Nayeon is still clinging to me.

Sana and Dahyun were sleeping.

After a few minutes, we arrived my house

"Sana, Chaeyoung, Jihyo and Tzuyu wake up. We're already here." I went outside the car while carrying Nayeon.

I entered the code of our door, it opened.

There is four rooms here in my house.

Chaeyoung and Mina entered the first room.

Sana and Dahyun they're still awkward with each other, Dahyun will sleep at one of my room and Sana is in the living room with Jihyo.

Momo and Tzuyu? Already making out on the third room.

Me and Nayeon we're in the same room at the masters bedroom.

"You want some water Nayeon?" I offered 

"I'm fine Jeongyeon~ how come people are scared to you?" Nayeon asked

"Hmmm maybe because i always beat people up?" Nayeon caressed my cheeks.

"People change, Jeongye-" Nayeon cutted her sentence when we heard a loud moan from the other room.

"Oh They're having fun." Nayeon and i chuckled.

Her round brown eyes

Her cute puffy cheeks

And her cute bunny teeth.

I her hair and i stood up.

"Rest now Nayeon, I'm going to take some fresh air." I left the room and went on the balcony.

"Jihyo? What are you doing here?" I asked

"Hmm just taking some air, How are the girls?" 

"Nayeon is sleeping, Tzuyu and Momo? Probably ing, and Sana is in the living room."

Jihyo is my childhood friend, so we know each other very well.

"Your sister called earlier." Jihyo said.

"Seungyeon? Why?" 

"She's asking me if you're doing good."

I left Jihyo and i went in back again in my room

I don't want to hear some drama s again.

Nayeon is peacefully sleeping.

"I wish my life is peaceful like your sleep..."

I laid down on the bed inches away from Nayeon.

"Goodnight Im Nayeon."