Final

Nunchi
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Nunchi  

Park Sungjin was the worst mirror man that you could ask for.

You didn’t even know how he could be chosen to become one since he wasn’t exactly the supportive type. To be precise, not all the time.

He was quite good at cheering you up with his silly dad jokes or weird noses but he wasn’t good at consoling you when you had doubts concerning your looks which happened quite often lately.

In a world where you have a mirror who should boost your self-confidence and help you accept yourself the way you are – without the moles on your face and the number on the scale −, you were sometimes cursing the gods above because they decided to choose Sungjin for you. Mirror men were once exceptional humans who had done something remarkable and proved that they were worthy to become one. They were said to be angels but you highly doubted that Sungjin was an angel.

It was a particularly tough day for you. You had just failed your Economics exam at uni, got caught up in a sudden downpour, was forced to pay a fine for your expired bus pass and even fought with your little sister when you got home. Apparently, she was on cloud 9 after having a conversation with her mirror man – the one and only Kim Wonpil who couldn’t find a single flaw when it came to her – and started dancing around the living room, annoying the hell out of you who were trying to finish your lunch without putting your eyes out after such a day. You wanted nothing else than to have a warm bath and forget about the whole thing.

However, as soon as you stepped into your room, Sungjin immediately noticed your drenched clothes and that hopeless expression on your fac

Please log in to read the full chapter