Yoongi's Dread

Yoongi's Roommate

Comment and subscribe! Let me know if you like it.

 

Yoongi is a new producer and rapper at Big Hit Entertainment. He was lucky enough to get in the company with his close friend Namjoon but rent in Seoul was too expensive for him to afford alone. Namjoon lives with his boyfriend, Jin and all his other friends live in the dorms at their university. After 2 months of struggling to pay rent, yoongi begrudgingly put up flyers looking for a roommate. He really didn’t want to do this. Yoongi loved his personal space and enjoyed peace and quiet more than most people, but he’s barely affording rent and food.

 

He asked Jimin, his friend in uni to put up a few flyers on his schools news boards and he also put up an ad online. The amount of junk messages yoongi got, really made him dread this roommate situation more and more.

 

It’s been one week since he put up the ad, he decided it was time to interview his potential roommates. Yoongi headed for a café he frequents just across from his apartment. The first guy he met was the creepiest 50 year old he has ever seen. The dude looked like he’d never seen the sun or had a happy thought since he turned 6. He gave yoongi the creeps. The following people weren’t much better to be honest. Just when he was gonna give up and go home. Jimin rushed through the café door with a tall charming boy behind him.

 

“Hyung!” Jimin was gasping for air like he just ran a marathon. Yoongi was only looking at the mysterious young boy with jimin, as if he was studying a creature he had never seen before. The tall younger boy looked awkward and out of place as Jimin hasn’t introduced him to yoongi yet.

 

Realising he has been starring for a while, Yoongi stood up and pat Jimin’s back to help the younger catch his breath.

 

“Uh.. Hi, I’m Min Yoongi, and you are? …” Yoongi asked the handsome boy. Feeling a bit inadequate as the boy was quite a bit taller than him.

“Hello! I’m Jeon Jungkook. Jimin hyung said you were looking for a roommate and I’m looking for a room..” He trailed off, Yoongi’s face was unreadable.

 

Jimin final caught his breath and grinned widely at his hyung.

“Yeah yeah! Hyung! Jungkook is a freshman in my department. His roommate at the dorm was a complete jerk and since you needed a roommate… I thought maybe jungkook can stay with you?” Jimin looked nervously at Yoongi for any kinda of expressions. He was rocking back and forth on his feet. Jungkook was also holding his breathe. Yoongi has really mastered his poker face.

 

Yoongi was pretty excited and nervous thinking about Jungkook being his roommate. The boy was really attractive but how good would he be as a roommate.

Jungkook did seem a lot better than the other people yoongi interviewed, he didn’t creep him out. If Jimin likes him, he can’t be that bad right?

 

“Hmm Ok then, Jungkook, you can move in at anytime. The room is already empty and clean. The rent is just $100 per week. Does that all sound good to you?”

 

“Yes!! Hyung thank you so much! I’ll go get all my stuff!!” The boy looked like he was gonna explode with happiness as he dashed off before Yoongi could say anything else.

 

Will anything happen to the new roommates??