Damned.

can i?

My hands were sweating so damn hard man. Joohyun was right next to me, and me being the nervous bear that I am, was fidgeting in my damn seat.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    We were on our way to the movies. We were riding the train, and it was so damn slow in my opinion. I've actually planned on taking her to a romantic dinner today, but Seungwan, my roomate and bestfriend said she was going to a friend's house to finish a project.That means I had to take care of Oscar, her damned unstable cat. So, I settled on a simple movie date. I've actually been llooking forward to this day since I asked her last week. She was waiting for the bus and I've gained the courage to ask her. She blushed and said in the cutest damned voice. "I'd love to, Seulgi."                                                                                                                                                                                                     But t'was me in the damned present time. Squirming in my seat. And pretending that the ceiling is the most interesting thing in the whole world. I whipped out my phone, while Joohyun was looking out the window. I sneakily took a picture of her. Damn, she was breathtaking. I immediately made it my wallpaper. And I didn't even notice that she was so close to me.

"Seulgi, you should have told me that you were taking a picture of me, I should have posed." She teased.

I was as red as her damn beautiful lips.

"Uhm w-e-ll I di-dn't really, I mean like y-ou we-re like so beau-tiful.-" I blabbered.

"Seulgi, chill I was just teasing." She giggled once more.

"Joo-hyu-n? Can I h-old your hand?" I nervously asked. Hoping I wasn't rushing her.

She giggled. Damn, this girl likes to giggle.

"Is this why you've been squirming and fidgeting in your seat for the past 15 minutes? Because you've wanted to hold my hand?" Jooyun asked.

I shyly nodded while looking down.

"Look Seulgi, I've liked you since as long as I can remember, and I want you to be comfortable in OUR date." She said.

"I'm sorry Joohyun, It's just that you're this beautiful,talented and smart senior that people have like ever since I went to SM University. And I'm just this dense, nervous and clumsy bear." I stated.

"Well, you're a dense, nervous and clumsy bear that I like." She said.

Welp, I'm so damn red. But then, I took her petite hand in to mine, and carefully placed it on my lap, holding it like it was the most fragile thing in the world.

Then, she smiled at me and I smiled back. And then I knew at that moment, I fell harder for Bae Joohyun.