final

Call 911
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One thing that Taeyong hates the most is waiting for so long. He's never been the willing-to-wait type of a person. First of all, who the created the word 'late'. He would like to choke that person in his or her coffin. Also, those people who are always late on their scheduled time, especially Doyoung.

He fixes his gaze on the floor, slightly bored. He is waiting for a friend, since they have to go on a bookstore and buy the book that they need. Though Taeyong likes to go now, he knew that Doyoung would be angry. Having his lonely and lovely momentum, he hears some sound of somewhat similar to foot steps. He hopes it is Doyoung. 

“Doyoung—” He stops talking when he looked up, the man standing in front of him is not Doyoung. . Taeyong immediately says his apology and scrambles away from the guy, Jung Jaehyun. He's in panic. Jaehyun looks so dumbfounded, though. How many times did he run away so suddenly from the guy? Maybe, nearly fifty times?

When he is about to turn in the right, he bumps into Doyoung. “Woah, Taeyong, stop right there.” Doyoung stops him from going further. He protests, still in panic in thoughts of Jaehyun might be following him. “Sorry, Doyoung but I need to run away.”

“You're not going anywhere.” The younger pulls his collar and again, he is on the same place. It is great because Jaehyun's not there anymore. Taeyong let out a sigh of relief. He sits on the bench and gives Doyoung a frown, making him look cuter than he already is, for the purple haired male, of course. “What happened?” Doyoung asks, worriedly.

“J-Jaehyun walked into me, a while ago.” The bunny look a like guy gasps. “Jaehyun? As in, the jock, Jung Jaehyun?” Taeyong nods, biting his lips and looking down on the floor. His cheeks tint a bright hue of red. He would like to admit that he have feelings for Jaehyun, since the day he watched the practice of their team in basketball. That's why he is panicking a lot when the guy approaches him, he's so shy to be in front of Jaehyun, his reason is because he looks like a potato beside the jock. Along with that reasons, is his heart, it thumps wildly even though Jaehyun only walks in front of him. 

Jung Jaehyun is a popular student so that is why Taeyong's feelings are hidden, and he will never bother to confess it. “Taeyong, ing hell.” Doyoung wheezes. He's not so proud of his boy to just run away from his total crush. Maybe, maybe he can hit Taeyong for once? 

“You're an idiot. Did you know that Jaehyun was seen keeping a photo on his wallet? Some says it is you, and I ing believe them. I bet Jaehyun is keeping an altar with all of your pictures in it.“ Taeyong blushes madly, before Doyoung can continue again, he jabs him on the ribs. The younger let an 'aw' and massages the part where Taeyong jabbed him. Doyoung juts out his lower lip.

Taeyong shoves his hand on the purple haired male's face, his knuckles cracking when all of it came in contact with the other's forehead. Doyoung laughs because of the gesture and flicks his finger's on Taeyong's cheek. “For 's sake, Taeyong,” He stops, then lifts his right eyebrow up.

“Stop running away from Jaehyun!” Doyoung rolls his eyes and starts to glare holes into Taeyong. The older sighs, he let his hands rest on his lap. Think about it, what if he didn't run away from Jaehyun, all of those times? What would happen? But all Taeyong knows is that, maybe Jaehyun would like to ask him something?

“You ing know that I can't do it.” Taeyong pouts. Doyoung grimaces at that gesture and covers his hand on the pink haired man's face. Now, they've forgotten about the book that they needed to buy. 

“Because you're a freaking . I'm gonna go home. Save your until Jaehyun ask you out.” Taeyong chases Doyoung with his sneaker, ready to be throw at the other's face. Doyoung laughs and sticks out a tongue towards Taeyong.

After running for nothing, Taeyong let Doyoung ran away from him. His breaths are erratic and Taeyong will really curse the guy until he die. ing Doyoung. He slips out few more breaths then continues his walk after fixing his sneaker. He's on the gate of their school, so few more walks until the bus stop. 

He arrived, but there's no bus. He sits on the bench of waiting shed and picks up his phone on the bag. He sees twelve unread messages from Taeil, Doyoung's boyfriend, and seven missed calls from Johnny and Ten. What do they want from him, anyway?

He'll call on Taeil first, “Hello?” Comes out the raspy voice of the older. Taeyong proceeds to ask why did he text him. He didn't bother to open those messages and call history in the first place. “Uh, I just wanna ask if Doyoung was with you? But, it's okay now. He just texted me that he's on the way home.” After saying their goodbyes, Taeil ended the call, muttering that he still needs to sleep.

Johnny's next, he knows that Ten is with him so one call will be fine. “Johnny,” He says after the taller answered the call. Johnny hums then Taeyong can hear Ten's loud voice. 

“Why did you call?” He asks.

“Uhm, Ten here wants you to go out with us. Friday night at the bar, Taeyong.” He shakes his head, as if Johnny can see him. Friday night means sleep for him, so pass. Also, “I'm not interested on that, Johnny. You know me.” The man let out few chuckles and Taeyong can hear that Johnny shouted at Ten, about his response on the invitation for a bar hopping.

There's still no bus around, and Taeyong starts to get bored, again and again. After he ended the call with Johnny, exactly five minutes ago, there's nothing but silence slowly enveloping him. He's easy to get bored. He taps his feet against the floor and hears a honk of someone's car. He ignores them, as usual.

Another honk was heard and Taeyong looks up, to see a sleek black car in front of him. His jaw drops. A blonde haired guy gets out of the car, Taeyong knows him. It's Mark. A first year student at their school. “Get in the car, Taeyong.” He only lifts his eyebrow up, how can this kid looks more mature than him? He's jealous. 

He finally registers on his head what Mark said, “Uh? Sorry? Maybe you mistook me as someone. There's many Taeyong out there.” He exclaims, making Mark snicker but pulls him to get into the car. Taeyong protests, when he saw a figure, really familiar figure on the driver's seat. He's in panic, of course. He wants to ask, how did Jaehyun and Mark know each other?

Good timing, as a bus stopped in front of the car. Taeyong suddenly pulls his hand away from Mark and run inside the bus. his life, really. 

 

Mark laughs really loud when he sees the defeated look on Jaehyun's face. He should have tighten his grip on Taeyong's wrist and pushed him inside the car but then, he might get arrested (what a joke) because of 'ual harassment'. He didn't want that, why would he? 

“You should have go to him, not me, Jaehyun.” He wipes the happy tears that covered his cheeks. Jaehyun huffs and starts the car. “Then he would really run away, if it was me.” When he saw Mark and Taeyong conversing, he's really jealous because of all people, why he is the one? The one who makes Taeyong like that and run away so suddenly?

He just wanted to ask for a brief tutoring on calculus because a teacher recommended Taeyong. But aside from it, he also admires the older, or some people like to call it crush. He have a big fat crush on Taeyong. Not everything is on his way, though, he realizes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter