The Klutz and The Softie

Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, come on, Jungkook!” Seokjin whines and puts on the best pouty face he could. “Please?”

Jungkook quickly averts his eyes and randomly whistles a tune, eyes looking everywhere and anywhere but at his boyfriend. Seokjin whines again and tugs on his sleeve, but Jungkook ignores him once again, choosing to focus on a falling leaf above, which ultimately lands on Seokjin’s head.

Unconsciously, Jungkook moves his eyes down and looks at Seokjin’s face. He freezes. But Jungkook knows that he has lost, anyways. Seokjin is looking utterly adorable with his pink tainted cheeks from the cold, his pouty lips, his sparkling eyes and the fallen red leaf on his head.

. I’m so screwed.

“Kookie,” Seokjin starts once again and Jungkook wills himself to close his eyes—a pretty hard thing to do, actually, considering how difficult Jungkook finds it to tear his eyes away from Seokjin once they landed on him—but Seokjin grabs his face with his cold hands and tiptoes (why is he so cute why is he so cute oh my god, Jungkook screeches internally to himself because Seokjin is taller than him but he still tiptoes, oh my god he is going to be the death of me) and stares down at Jungkook.

Jungkook, who has his cheeks squeezed, brings his hands up to Seokjin’s waist to steady his kid of a boyfriend because Seokjin and Balance and Centre of Gravity aren’t exactly good friends to begin with.

Seokjin leans down t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter