For real

Meet Me In Your Dreams 🌛

Haru

zzzzzztttttt... zzzzzztttttt... zzzzztttt...

"Hello..." I said as I lazily answer the phone.

"Where are you, Haru? Mr. Lee needs the scripts now?", the agitated voice said on the other line.

"Scripts? What scripts are you talking about, Rina?", I replied confused.

"Are you kidding me, Haru? Don't tell me you just woke up. This isn't a dream. He will definitely fire you this time if you don't send the scripts now!"

'Oh right, this isn't a dream, this is my reality. My crazy life.'

I've been working for KMS Broadcasting Company as a screenwriter for 8 years now, and maybe, maybe this will be my last day.

"Rina, oh no! Can you give me a couple of hours? I'll just finish proofreading the scripts. I'll definitely send it to you in two hours, tell Mr. Lee I love him. Love yah. Bye."

"Haru, wait..."

tooot.. tooot.. tooot...

"I'm dead. I definitely couldn't finish this before the deadline. But wait, what time is it now? What?! 7 in the morning?!" The only thing I can do is smile and be grateful that Rina and I work for the same company. And luckily she's my boss' secretary. What will I do without her?

-

"So, are you gonna treat me for lunch for saving you?"

I just nod.

"You slept in again, don't you?", Rina asked. "You've been losing track these past few days, Haru. What's wrong? Something bothering you?"

"Nothing really. It's just that, I've been dreaming weird things lately. And they feel so real.", I told her while handing the scripts.

"Are you having those dreams again? The one you told me before? Actually, I've researched something about it, they call it prophetic dreams. And it's different from clairvoyance, the one you told me before." she said.

"No, not that kind of dreams. This time it feels like I'm in a dimension that actually happens in real life. It's not real, real. More like a parallel universe? Like those things happen in a different dimension that happen constantly right now. Do you get what I mean?"

"Uhm, no? Ha ha! Wow! Your imagination is really something, Haru. Keep those ideas coming. You're making a living out of it." Rina says as a matter of factly.

I can't do anything but agree, because yes. Sometimes, the scenes that I write for my works came from my dreams. And sometimes it feels like I am cheating life. I am just transferring all the scenes from my dreams to those pieces of paper for almost a decade now. But this time, what I saw in my dream is different. Weird and surreal. 

~~~

Heechul

'So I could see you again...'

A woman's whisper woke me up.

'Is it just a dream? Why does it feel that I am with someone in that room while listening to our song?' 

I sound puzzled.

This is not the first time this thing happened. This is going for days now, and it seems like it is the same girl every time. Who is she?

tok. tok. tok.

"Hyung! Open the door.", a familiar voice is behind the door.

"Hyung! Hyung!" and there's another one.

As I drag my feet to open the door, Hyukjae and Donghae greeted me pouting.

"What's the matter with you two?" I checked the time. "It's only 7 in the morning! Who wakes up this early?"

"Hyung, I miss you so much! Why do you have to move out?", Donghae acting so clingy.

"This is the reason I moved out. This!" I answered him as a matter of factly.

"This? What is this? Ah Hyung, don't be like this." Donghae still can't get the whole situation while still acting cute. Hyukjae just shook his head.

"와! 진짜 바보구나." (Wow! He's really this stupid?) I told Hyukjae that made him agree right away. 

"Actually Hyung, we're here to fetch you," he said smiling.

"Where are we going? Is there a hidden camera?" I suddenly became suspicious of the surrounding.

They both grinned sheepishly.

-

"Okay, since Lo Siento has good reviews from international ELFs, we will do a follow up on that," Leeteuk explained.

"Are we going to release another full album repackage like the last one? " Yesung asked.

"What if we try to release a mini album as Super Junior? We have released mini albums in our sub-units before but not as the whole group." Siwon suggested.

"As expected from our CEO. Oh! I have an idea! Let's release a mini album and have several version since it's our first. And also, Wookie will be with us. This is his comeback. Let's have 8 versions." I added.

"That will be too much for our fans, Heechul-ah", Teukie opposed the idea.

"Then let's just release 2 versions. A normal and limited special edition. There will be 8 random posters. And 8 random photo cards. The limited edition will be super limited and we will not reprint it if it goes sold out." I suggested again.

"Wow Hyung, you've got it all planned out," Hyukjae remarked.

"Alright. Let's do that, so I guess everything's set." Teukie ended our meeting. "Let's all go for a drink."

"Let's go!" Everyone agreed.

-

"Hyung, you are so heavy." Donghae whined again but I just ignored him. 

 

"Bok-ah, annyeong! Heebum-ah..."

My pets are the only ones that welcome me home. When will it come that my wife will wait for me to come home?

'I want to get married...'

Then I passed out.

~~~

 

HARU

 

 

I flop down on my bed as soon as I enter my dark room. It has been a very tiring week but this one is not just like any other weekend. Rina and I went out to have a couple of drinks at our favorite bar. Everything happened so fast and I am not even sure if it's a dream or not.

 

 

-

 

 

"Hey! Haru, that's enough. You still need to pull an all-nighter to get things done by tomorrow morning." Rina said while returning the 2nd glass of vodka back. "I didn't bring you here to get you wasted."

 

 

"Don't worry, my friend. We've been friends since high school and you still can't get used to my habit of drunk writing? Come on. You know that I can work better this way.", I rebut as I swipe the 2nd glass from her hand. "This is the last one and then we're off. I promise." 

 

 

Rina just shook her head from disbelief. 

 

 

"Hyung! That's enough, you already had a lot." a guy from a far whined as he stop another guy from taking another glass of whatever they're drinking. 

 

 

"No! I still can handle it! You know my alcohol limit, right? Here, I will pour you another glass.", the stubborn guy told the other one. 

 

 

Rina just grinned while watching the scene.

 

 

"Hey, what's with the face?" I asked a bit annoyed.

 

 

"I can totally relate with the other guy. I knew someone as stubborn as that guy on red tracksuit. And who wears a red tracksuit inside a bar?" she replied. 

 

 

It was as if someone poured a bucket of cold water when I realized who were the guys drinking at the other side of the bar. 

 

 

"Oh my God, Rina. Tell me I am not dreaming. Is that Super Junior?" I asked her with my eyes fixed on the guy on red tracksuit. 

 

 

"Yes, it's them." she confirmed. 

 

 

"Why did you not tell me it was them?" I asked confused. She knew that I am an avid fan and head over heels with their member Kim Heechul, the guy on red tracksuit. 

 

 

"Because I know that you'll freak out. Just like what's happening right now." she tried to explain. 

 

 

"But still, you should've told me! You knew how much I wanted to see them, to see him." 

 

 

"Alright. I am sorry. Do you want to approach them?" she suggested. 

 

 

"No! It's their private time. And besides..." 

 

 

"You get stunned and tongue tied whenever you see him." Rina knew me very well. She is right. Whenever I see him, my knees betray me. 

 

 

As if he knew that we are talking about him, Heechul turn his head towards us and stare right into my eyes before he passed out. 

 

 

"Rina, I guess we should go now." 

 

 

-

 

 

'Did that really happen? Am I not dreaming?'