[FINAL]

Heaven

I just came home from my weekly shooting for Night Goblin, I know it's late but I just want to see him before I sleep. Since we sleep in separate rooms now and we don't get to sleep together like before, I usually visit him before going to bed.

As I come closer to his room, I was surprised to hear a familiar song. Usually he was sleeping during these times, maybe he left his music on and fell asleep. Well I can't blame him, we've been busy these days and I know how he treasure each chance he could have to rest.

I peaked through his door and saw him in front of his laptop. I quietly open the door and planned to surprise him since he seemed so focused in whatever he's doing. 

I got closer and hugged him from behind. I felt his body tensed proving that he was surprised by my sudden action.

"Hey beautiful." I said near his ear. "What are you still doing? It's late you know. You should be resting right now."

"I was just watching our Heaven choreography video. Want to watch it with me?"

"Sure."

After that we decided to move to his bed and watched the video together. I can't help but smile seeing how well we did and remembering how much fun be with our brothers from Seventeen.

"You really look great whenever you dance, JR-ah." He commented after the video ended. I felt my face heat up by his words.

"You're really cute when you blush." He laughed while pinching my cheeks.

"But not as cute as you. And hey you really looked great there. I'm so proud of you my baby." I said while replaying the video in my mind especially when he slayed his center parts.

"I don't think so. Maybe I could have done better."

"Why are you saying that? You absolutely did great dear."

"If I did great, then why didn't the camera focused in my parts during our live performance? Guess I'm still not that interesting for the PD to keep on cutting my parts." He laughed but I can sense that sadness in his voice.

"Cause they don't know how to recognize true beauty even though it is just right infront of them. Good thing I'm not like them." I cupped his and gave him a soft kiss.

"And by the way I think it's still a good thing they didn't focus much on you during the performance."

"And why is that?!" He crossed your arms and looked pissed at my words.

"As much as I would like the world to see how talented, beautiful and perfect you are, I'm afraid if they would focus on you many might fall for you, and I don't want that to happen cause you're mine and I won't let anyone take you away from me." I said and smiled. I may sound selfish but it's the truth. Just imagining him being with someone else make me sad. That's why I won't let anyone have him other than me.

"Aren't you being selfish?"

"When it comes to you, I don't care if I'm being selfish. Remember your mine Minki-ah."

"Always yours." He smiled and I can't help but kissed him.

"It's getting late now. I think you should go back to your room and rest." He said after pulling away.

"Can't I just sleep here with you? I miss you, you know." I looked at him with puppy eyes hoping that he would accept my offer.

"You flirt. You need to rest well. And I don't that could happen if you sleep here."

"Why not?"

"Don't play dumb with me JR I know what you're thinking."

How in the world did he knew that? Well actually I was hoping we could do some 'private' things tonight since we have free time tomorrow. We haven't done such things because of our busy schedules and I really miss those times.

"What are you talking about? I just really want to sleep here with you so that you're beautiful face will be the first thing I see in the morning. Please let me sleep here."

"Fine. You can 'sleep' here." He finally agreed and I can hear how he put emphasis on the word sleep. Guess things won't go according to plan. But still I can use this chance to cuddle with him till we fall asleep.

"Good Night, my Captain Rabbit." I kissed his forehead and hugged him tight.

"Good Night Bugi~" He said and hugged me back.

Now, I'll definitely have a good night's sleep and a beautiful dream.