// II //

Ink and Paper | Yoonmin

Jimin gasped at the little folded up piece of paper that fell out of his locker. Could it be? He opened it with shaking hands and anticipation in his stomach.

Before I say anything and before you think that I actually want to do this, I don't. My brother blackmailed me to write back and try to 'fall in love' with you. I don't understand why I had to be the unfortunate one who you decided to choose but now let's get one thing straight. Are you a freshman? And be honest with me because one day, I'm sure we'll find out who the other is and if I find out you're lying to me, i'm going to kill you.

-Suga

He let out a shuddered breath, happy that whoever this person was, decided to go along with it. From how this was worded, Jimin suspected it was a male, he was ing wishing with all his heart that it was a male. He may be bi, but he just really wants this person to be a male because his last 2 relationships were with girls and he's had enough of them for the time being.

''Oh my god, did they actually write back to you?'' Taehyung's voice scared him and he glared at his best friend but gave him the note nonetheless. ''Seems like an . Well, good luck Chimchim, I'm going to see Sanghee'' He sang before skipping off. Jimin shook his head at his best friend.

He decided he'll put a note in Suga's locker when he's going up to English after lunch since it's on the way.

~

OMG I didn't actually expect you to write back! I'm so happy rn! Anyways, no. I am not a freshman, in fact, I am a Junior so you're only 1 or 2 years older than me. Are you male or female? I've been wondering ever since I put the note in your locker. I'm a male btw ;)

-Mochi

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the note that fluttered to the ground but read it anyway. He sighed in relief, happy he didn't have to deal with an annoying kid

This was going to be a long year.