graduation day!

please accept me?

sorry  if i have not been updating and pls enjoy this story .sorry for my gramartical mistakes.

taeyeon p.o.v

it have been so long i never seen my crush that  i was in love with when i was six years old.He and me were neighbours and my room was just opposite his's.I saw him everyday and started to fall in love with him during i was six year old i was shy to confess to him.when i was in the same high school as him i decided to confess to him but the news that was a rumour around the school came to me.Why god did not let me to confess to him?I was so jealous and angry.After two hurtful months i decided to ignore him and do not talk to him.After our graduation ,wooyoung was with iu i did not know her name until i heard her called by the principle to take the diploma.So i decide to go  to USA to debut and comeback to korea because the SMTOWN now is at USA but they are coming back to korea soon.When i reached home after graduation,i told my parents that i want to debut in USA but soon i will back to Korea.Without hesitation they  agreed.I was jumping for joy and quickly pack up my things[eventhought i am going to USA next week lol!]my parents were laughthing....

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!