Junjin

Midnight Girl

"Choong Jae oppa?"

When he heard his name, his hand lifted off of her. Then the light changed. She is back on her own bed, with no one beside her. She turn the lights on and looking around on the empty room.

--

That last night dream was too vivid, her mind could still imagine his touch. If that's a dream, she wished in her prayer, she could dreamt it again every night.

Another sometime around the night, this time a hand over her own hand. She turned to her right and there he is. Lying on his side, his eyes looking at her. She lifted her own hand, his was lifted too. In her hurry, his hand dropped to the bed. He was gone before she could reached to touch his cheek.

--

Another night, his hand hold hers. "Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm a fans, oppa."

He thighten his hold onto hers, making sure not letting go. "I know you are not really here. You're just appear here for a few seconds."

"But this is a dream, oppa."

"No, it's not. At least for me. I just get home and I haven't get ready to sleep yet."

"It's getting longer than a few seconds, oppa."

"As long as I touched you." He let go of her hand.

"See.." He said to no one.

--

"I'm here." He whispered in her ear, waking her up. His hand over her abdomen. She could feel him against her back. "Just sleep here. I won't harm you." She slip back to sleep within her dream man's arms.

"See.. If I don't let go. You're still here." He said as the sunlight fall on his upper arm. Slowly he lifted his hand and watched her disappear.

--

It's her last night on this cabin she had rent in the middle of nowhere. And it's going to be her last night seeing that weird dream of Junjin. Or Choongjae oppa, that's how she called him. She fall asleep restless.

And awoken by a swift movement that hold her both hands next to her head. She saw him hovering above her, leaning closer to her face and she smelled the reeking alcohol from him. "Oppa, you're drunk." She said.

"No I'm not." He said, slurred a bit. "Why are you keep appearing here?" He asked as he kiss her neck. No answer from the girl, except a moan escape her lips, excites him more. He retreat his right hand tried to take off his shirt. And then his left hand leaves her. "Oppa..." Her voice left when she disappeared. Junjin just slammed his fists on the pillow.

--

Junjin was waiting for her the next night, at least to apologize, but she never show up in his bed ever again.