Not A Chicken

Somebody to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello my children!" A bright and loud voice greeted, gaining the attention of the Dahyun and Tzuyu who were seated on one of the tables in the cafeteria- bickering about a certain Japanese beauty.

"Chaeyoung invited us to have lunch with you. I hope that's alright. Nayeon unnie’s getting food." Park Jihyo announced, as she placed her tray of food down on the table with Son Chaeyoung trailing two steps behind her.

"Jihyo unnie!" Tzuyu and Dahyun exclaimed excitedly as they saw their student council president take a seat opposite them. They gushed about how great they think the speech she gave that morning was and how happy they are to have her as their friend.

"Yay! So," Jihyo started as she claps both her hands together and smiled up to her juniors with twinkling eyes. "What are we talking about?"

"SaTzu's dilemma." Dahyun stated as she helped herself to another bite of her sandwich. Tzuyu choked on the sip of water she took as Chaeyoung barked out a laugh.

"Sa-Tzu?" Jihyo asked, furrowing her eyebrows at the term, carefully eyeing her juniors’ reactions.

"Sana and Tzuyu." A cool voice called out from behind Jihyo.

Im Nayeon appeared, tray in hand and took her seat next to Jihyo. She grinned at the girls who greeted her before grabbing a napkin and wiping her cutleries.

"Ah of course~ how could I forget about your crush on my vice president" Jihyo said giggling.

"Wait, you know?!" Tzuyu asked, eyes g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter