It's cold

It's Cold Without You

.

Cold air filtered through the hinges of the door and white light entered through the holes in the blind, the thermostat on the side of the wall showed that the heating was on. The bed was a mess, but under the sheets there was a body with the legs hugged to the chest and at least three clothes on.

"Ah, it's still cold. This doesn't work"

The remote control of the heating was to fall to the door and the body moved again under the sheets.
Actually, the heating is completely good so it was not the thermostat or the last sheets, it was the body that missed a particular heat.

cliiiiiing-

The light on his cell phone flickered for a moment and Minjun touched the screen a couple of times before reaching a yellow application with a new message.

-Taecyeonie babo
"You know my birthday is coming, right?"

Minjun's eyes reached a point of overflow, he touched the screen a couple of times and touched the cell phone to the side.

"I had no idea"

It reads in a yellow bubble

Cliiiing-

he doubt a couple of seconds and then he looked at the screen

-Taecyeonie babo
"Now that you know what a gift is for me?"

The Minjun will explode inside its chest

"I'm in this way and you ask stupid questions"

He spat out loud and yet, he want to ask him to come home.

He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep, when something cold covered his bones

"Tsss"

He hissed and opened his eyes quickly, the pair of hands that hugged his waist made him go into rapid heat.

"The next time, ask me to go home"

Minjun's voice clung to his throat so he had to shake his head

"You could have died because of so much heat here"

Taecyeon whispered again as he ran his fingertips around the waist under the sweater that Minjun wore

"It was cold"

Minjun whispered, his voice almost disappearing as Taecyeon bit the skin on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, since I joined it must have been cold for you"

Then Minjun pulled Taecyeon's hands away and glared at him

"What are you talking about? Don't think I'm depending on you"

He complained loudly and Taecyeon smiled

"Okay, I didn't mean to bother you"

Once again Taecyeon's hands rested on his face and he smiled

"Your knees hurt, right? Come, let's go to sleep"

Minjun didn't complain and allowed Taecyeon to pull his hand to get closer to each other, while the older man's face sank into the chest of the taller man using his long legs to hug Minjun's slim hip and have even more Contact.

"I came to spend Christmas with the boys ... with you"

There was a quiet sigh in the room and Minjun's eyes bathed in tears but he bit his lip to keep from crying.

"Minjun"

Taecyeon tried to look at Minjun's face but Minjun clung to his chest with a strong hug.

"Just let me stay like this for a moment..."

Minjun whispered and closed his eyes

When he woke up, he was hugging a pillow and the heat of the room was normal.

"It was a dream"

He sighed putting his arm over his eyes before getting up to the bathroom

"Did you sleep well?"

That voice surprised him in the hallway, making him forget his need to wash his face

"It is true"

He said to himself looking at Taecyeon behind him, wearing one of the pajamas he had left there and a sweater that reached his knees.

"it is true"

He said once more approaching him to embrace him.

Sometimes Minjun was like that, as helpless as an animal trapped but still struggling.

"I missed you"

Taecyeon whispered resting his forehead on Minjun's shoulder while hugging his shoulders
They had breakfast together in Minjun's living room, they didn't talk much, although with a look that went to their eyes all the words was nothing.
Taecyeon brought a thick blanket to cover both while watching television on the couch but Minjun had something else in mind.
When they were both together on the couch, Minjun moved on Taecyeon's lap and the great fabric to slip under him.

"It's cold"

He whispered as justification and embraced Taecyeon's warm body while Taecyeon tried to find the exact words to describe something as unpredictable as this, but he was wrong ...
No word was found, he just hugged Minjun's body back and leaned back a little more so as not to disturb him.

"I also…"

He whispered into Taecyeon's chest bristling his skin

"I missed you"

He thought of all the possibilities that existed for Minjun to say something like he was thinking about more things again.
He looked down at the small effort of the arms of the sweater's hands and hugged Minjun under the large garment, earning a sigh as he the older man's back.

"Still ... I'm still cold"

The voice between Minjun's short was like a dream come true for Taecyeon who had been patient all the time while doing his service away from the person he loved, had been found at once in that time but had only gone to eat together, Of course giving each other a kiss here and there ... but this, this was Minjun on a silver platter.

"Let me keep you warm"

Minjun's body twisted as his hands moved on the buttons of the pajama that Taecyeon wore, until it was completely chest free.

When Taecyeon opened his eyes, he was still in the narrow, sofa embraced under the blanket ...

"You must have missed me so much"

He whispered to Minjun as he covered his bare shoulder with the blanket and clung to him more. Obviously not allow to spend Christmas in this way because both had to spend the season with their families but this was not bad at all.

However, he struggled to secretly come on his birthday and spend some time with his beloved vocalist

.

.

Did you behave this year? Did you read many fanfics? Good! 

Then it only remains to say that ..
 

YOU DESERVE THIS!
 

Although there was no now, maybe there will be later.
 

For:

@Minjunnieaddict @DrunkenTaiji @ChinkenWoonicorn and ALL MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN THE WORLD.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!