Good bye World

A Letter to Myself

      Dear Chaeyoung,      

                       I am  Tired of being alone.I am exhausted from trying to be stronger than i feel.It was against my principal and all ,but i was feeling depressed i didnt even think .Thats the whole trouble.When you're feeling very depressed ,you cant even think.and i hate myself more for that.you smile because you're really not happy,you ask but you dont want to know,you talk but you arent saying anything,you laugh but you dont find it funny,you cry but it doesnt really mean anything,you get up but you're not really awake,you sleep but you arent resting and You're alive but you arent really living.Thats why iam doing this,to end your suffering.Because Depression is like having an abusive Relationship with yourself,and i couldnt agree more.You wake up every morning to fight the same Demons that left you so tired the night before,and that,Chaeyoung,is bravery..You already had enough.And remember when we used to think that the worst thing in life is to end up alone but we realized that its not.The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone.You keep it on the inside because thats the safest ppace to hide your sadness and pain.

Sick of crying and ,Tired of trying,yes i m smiling but deep inside i m dying...Farewell Chaeng

 

                                                                  Sincerly

                                                                          ~Yourself