Episode 3

M.A.D.E

 

Dear viewers, how have you been? 

BTS and Listel have already arrived at the restaurant. What kind of hidden mission the members had themselves prepared?

Let's watch! 

'are you crazy?! ' Listel said unable to believe what the members had just asked her to do. 

The mission was to talk to strangers until she finds the guy BTS asked to pretend to be a normal diner. The trick was she wasn't allowed to ask him or mention BTS. 

'how am I supposed to know if I got the right guy then? ' 

' He'll give you a phone number, but only if you convince him to' RM clarified the mission and Listel looked around the dining room still unconvinced. 

'I don't like this. I don't want to do this. What if I don't succeed in finding him? ' 

'then it's mission failed and you get a punishment' Jungkook informed her excitedly. 

'you sound like you really want me to fail. What if I succeed, let's say, on my first try? What do I get? ' 

'if you succeed on your first try, without any fails, we'll personally pay for everything tonight! ' JHope announces cheerfully and Listel looked around the table as the other members agreed to JHope's words. 

She took her time looking around the dinner again. No one was sitting alone and everyone was interested in their table, occasionally taking glances towards them. After few minutes, she stood up and walked directly to a table where three guys were sitting eating in silence. 

'hi there, how's it going? ' she said directly to the guy who was sitting with his back to BTS's table. 

'fine, I guess? How can I help you? ' the guys said confused. 

'my friends and I were having dinner and we were talking about how a guy's back can say all about how handsome his face is. So I was hoping you can look towards them to prove I was right when I said you'd be the person with the most handsome face in here. ' Listel told the guy with a sweet smile while lightly passing her hand on his forearm looking him in the eyes. 

The guy smiled nervously before looking back directly at the table BTS was sitting on then back at her now smiling with ease. 

'I'm Listel' she introduced herself brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. The staff had came an hour early, fixed her hair in fifteen minutes and spent the rest of the hour begging her to allow them to put make up on her face, but she still refused. 

'I'm Nick. Wanna join us for a drink Listel? '

'I'd love to but my friends will never let me hear the end of it. How about you give me your number and I'll call you later? Set up something just the two of us' Listel giggled biting on her lip watching as the guy reached a hand in a pocket, took out a small piece of paper before placing it back in his pocket without even looking at it and taking out a pen from his jacket pocket and another piece of paper. 

'I'll be waiting for that call Listel' he handed her the piece of paper after writing a phone number on it. She smiled back at him before walking back to her table.

The members watched as she took her seat and started eating silently. 

'aren't you gonna try someone else? ' NamJoon asked. 

'why? I already got it right. I even got his real phone number, not the one you asked him to give for the show'

The members exchanged confused looks before looking at where Nick is sitting and back at Listel wondering what kind of conversation they had. 

'ok I'm gonna explain.' she started talking when she noticed how confused they and the staff were 'I get by now that you guys are so popular here, as soon as we walked in everyone started staring, even now people are glancing. His table though didn't look our way once, I know that cause they're sitting right opposite of me. And since he's sitting with his back facing us, he had no idea where I was sitting unless he already knew where we were going to sit beforehand. This was proven right when I told him to look at my friends and directly looked at you. And as soon as he knew I was with you, hence the girl you informed him about, he wasn't nervous to play along. You guys even gave him a pen and paper to give his phone number since you know I don't have a cellphone. normally when asked to give phone number a person would expect a phone to be given to him to register it on. Seriously who goes out to dinner with a pen and a small piece of paper in his jacket pocket' 

'WAAAAAAAAA as expected from someone smarter than RM!! ' JHope exclaimed as soon as she finished explaining and the others followed suit agreeing to his words. 

'what to do?! This ended up being much easier than we expected. Fans might not enjoy it' Suga asked smiling, embarrassed at how their long thought plan came to an end so soon and effortlessly. 

'should I have played along and got it wrong once or twice? I'm not sure I can do that. I'm still trembling even though I knew I was going to talk to the right guy' she showed her trembling hand as proof. 

'do you really need our help at this point? You're good at this' Namjoon said tilting his head. 

The members went on to talk about past memories from their Rookie King show and all the weird missions they got and punishments. 

'the kiss!! ' JHope let out cheerfully pointing at V who shook his head. 

'don't... Don't do that. Don't say that now' Suga warned him looking towards the cameras, but it was already too late. 

'what kiss? Were you forced to kiss someone? ' Listel was now fully interested in the conversation staring at JHope waiting for further details. 

'aaaagh what a bitter memory! ' V hid his face in shame while JHope kept laughing loudly. 

'aaah you two did! ' Listel figured it out and started laughing along before saying 'I can only imagine how much that didn't please Jungkook'

The three eldest members looked at her confused. 

'well, seeing your boyfriend kiss someone else is unpleasant, even if he's a mutual friend'

Listel didn't understand at first why everyone around the table stared at her in disbelief until Suga explained. 

'you got it wrong, they're not like that. They might seem really close but, actually, Taehyung is like that to all of us. So, it's not what you think'

'really? ' Listel stared at the silent Jungkook and V for a while before looking at the cameras around them and adding 'you guys should see the look on your faces. I was just joking! ' 

JHope was the first to laugh it off and was soon joined by the other members. 

The mood soon changed back to what it was and the group spent the following minutes eating and laughing about old memories. 

'we might not have enough material for the second episode this way, we're gonna give you subject suggestions to talk about' the director cut them off and the group nodded taking glances at their managers standing behind the camera crew. 

'the earlier mission, what were you trying to teach Listel? Please talk about this among yourselves and make it look natural ' the director instructed.

'the mission was my idea! I heard it's a very popular thing to do in this kind of shows' Jungkook announced excitedly. 

'you failed miserably, she cleared it in a minute! ' Suga commented laughing and the other members joined in teasing him before Listel spoke. 

'actually, I was only able to clear it because I was so nervous. With the cameras all around and so many people, I'm really not used to that. I've been spending time alone for six years now that I can't help being aware of everything that's happening around me in crowded places'

'don't you get lonely? You don't even own a phone do you? What if you get lost? ' Jimin said curiously. 

'that's the beauty of it. I don't have a set destination when I'm traveling so technically I'm never lost. I don't hate technology, I just don't like using it. I thought of bying one of those new phones with good cameras but in my travels I've met a lot of people with those things and the whole time we're on the road, their faces is glued to the screen and they don't even realize it. For me, the road I take is much more meaningful than the destination. So I decided against it. I don't even own a camera. If I started longing for some place I just visit it again' Listel clarified as the members listened carefully to her words.

'what about your parents? Don't you miss them? ' Jimin asked again, unable to believe how someone can go all those years without seeing their parents. Listel took a moment, seeming to contemplate whether or not to talk about it. 

'for me... You might not understand but for me, my parents are just a bank account. Even when I was with them, I barely saw them, and even when I did we didn't talk much. They're really busy I don't think they even noticed I was gone this long.' 

'you must be wrong, how can a parent not notice it? '

'that's why I said you might not understand. Seeing you guys like this, it's obvious you have a strong sense of family. I wasn't raised on that. For me, when I fell sick or needed company, it was either a maid or a nanny. If I cried and threw a tantrum to see my mom, I'd be reminded of how I'm just a broken 's fault. My mother wanted to have an abortion but by the time she found out she was pregnant it was too late.' 

The members fell silent not sure what to say after Listel's revelation. 

'well, there are all types of families in this world. That's what makes every single one unique' Suga broke the silence nodding to himself before going back to eat and telling everyone to finish up. 

 

In next episode : Listel and Yoongi share a heart to heart conversation!! Listel starts the missions of getting a man's phone number in a local park! 

Thank you for watching and see you next time!!