one

You 당신 | Na Jaemin

Jaemin climbs up the stairs to his room. He sigh, it's time to wrap a day after part time work. He's still a high schooler but he has to work to support himself. He's just lucky to find a room on top of his new friend's house with a cheap price.

He unlocks the door and enters his room. He quickly went for a shower and decided to sleep afterwards. A knock could be heard from his door. His hair is still wet, after showering. He opens his door and met with the landlord daughter, Yoojin, also his new friend.

Yoojin is wearing a light pink pajama, hugging a penguin doll. Jaemin offers his smile, "what are you doing here?"

"Mom and dad are not home this weekend. It's Saturday and I would like to spend some time with you" she said before pushes him away, entering the room. Jaemin sighs, he closes the door and saw the girl turning on his laptop.

"Let's watch a movie" yoojin said, holding up her pendrive and connect it in his computer. Jaemin sits next to her, looking at her, "aren't you worried to be in a room with a boy, you just knew, on a weekend night?" .

The girl giggled, " it's not like you would do anything," she looks at him, " and i wouldn't mind if you do anything to me" she blinks before looking back at his computer. Jaemin choked, he couldn't believe that a girl just said that. He drinks mineral water from the nearest bottle he could reach to calm his nerves.

He is sure that he has develop feelings for yoojin the day he set his eyes on her, but he wanted to play safe, not wanting to be kicked out from his small room just because he dates his landlord daughter.

Yoojin has turns on a movie related to a family, which a father was busy working that he has no time for family. The father forbid his daughter to play music and ruined her guitar. At last, the father was diagnosed by cancer.

Yoojin cried at the end of the movie, which made jaemin shocked. Jaemin passes a box of tissue to Yoojin, but she rejected, instead, she leans her head against jaemin's chest. Jaemin didn't feel annoyed but he felt like he has to protect the girl, from the world. She's too innocent.

Jaemin offered to send the girl back at home, but the girl didn't want to go home, " i will be home alone, won't you be worried?" She said.

"It's not about i'm worried or not. It's about your safety. Haven't your parents told you not to stay with a man alone? Aren't you worried what i'll do? Please, yoojin. Go back home" jaemin pleaded. The girl's eyes are teary, jaemin felt guilty but he didn't want to take a risk.

Yoojin walks nearer to jaemin and jaemin got himself ready for a slap but instead he felt a soft lips, smacking on his. The boy's eyes widen, not expecting how blunt the girl could get. The girl pulls away from the kiss, " i told you, i wouldn't mind if you do anything to me, because i like you" the words fell from the girl's mouth making jaemin's nervous, his heart beats like crazy.

"I .. I" jaemin stutters. But the girl just smile, before making her way to jaemin's bed, which consist of a few thick blankets laid on the floor. She lied down and face the wall. Jaemin sighs again. He turns off the lights and make his way to the bed too, lying down beside yoojin.

He faces the girl's back, she looks fragile and wanting to be love. Her figure looks lonely and sad. He knows the parents of the girl doesn't care much about her, not caring to give some love. Jaemin scoots closer to the girl and wrap his right arm around the girl while his left arm is place under his head.

" i'm sorry that it took so much time, but i like you too" jaemin hugs tighter, the girl smiles, letting out few drops of tears, this is the feeling she has been longing for, love and caring.

She turns around, facing jaemin and look at him in the eye, " i know it's you that will love me unconditionally". Jaemin smiles hearing the girl,

"don't let any other man do this for you. Just me, just me" jaemin said, kissing her forehead.