fin

nothing but you

 

Jihoon is a ing masterpiece, and Woojin feels this with every piece of his being.

 

He feels it everytime Jihoon comes home from school, breaths heavy and sighs constant, and still smiles that perfect smile of his and tells Woojin that everything is okay (that it's okay)

 

He feels it everytime he s up his countless attempts of cooking and just ends up serving tasteless food to Jihoon, and the other still thanks him for his efforts (without complaints)

 

He feels it everytime he spends too much time playing games, and Jihoon still makes time to help him with school (not scolding him)

 

He feels it everytime he gets irrational when he's anxious over dance competitions, and Jihoon still stays up with him all night (calming him)

 

He feels it everytime he's late to their dates and Jihoon still holds his hand (tightly)

 

Woojin feels it everytime he forgets to say I love you to Jihoon, and the other just kisses him and says I love you too (not doubting his feelings)

 

Woojin ing feels it.

 

That's why, everytime Jihoon comes home from school, Woojin hugs him and tells Jihoon himself that everything's going to be okay (Woojin will make everything okay)

 

That's why everytime Woojin has time to spare, he gives his best to cook a decent meal for Jihoon (Woojin wants him to be happy)

 

That's why everytime Jihoon has homework, he goes the extra mile and helps him too (Woojin will do everything for him)

 

That's why everytime Jihoon is stressed, Woojin absorbs everything he can to calm the other (Woojin won't let Jihoon lose himself)

 

That's why everytime Jihoon holds his hand tight, he doesn't let go (Woojin will never let go)

 

That's why everytime Jihoon's with him, Woojin allows himself to loosen up and tells Jihoon he loves him to the core of his existence (Woojin does)

 

Woojin knows he's a mess sometimes, but he is always willing to make up for everything.

 

Why wouldn't he be?

 

Afterall, Jihoon is a ing masterpiece.