#001

Cold Souls

Seoul, Hwang's Mansion, 08:11

 

Today is another sunny day in Seoul. The small black haired girl is ready to go as she descend the large stairs of the house. Without a glance or a words spoken she leaves home and walks direction her new school : YG School, a private school where all the rich children meet. Thanks to her family's backgrounds she   didn't had any worries or difficulties to be accepted.

 

YG School 08:24

There she is. In front of the imposent school. With quite a daring attitude, she steps in wich lead to obviously stares and whispers. However she did't mind and started to look around for the Main Office.

" 1st Floor "

 

" Hello, I'm the new student " 

" Oh ! You're here. Take quickly your timetable, classes are about to start. You can come back here during break "

" Ok..thank you "

 

08:38

The ringbell rang 8 minutes ago but the students where still talking, playing and throwing things to each other. The profesor finally came and a bit of calm was now possible. 

 

" Good morning everyone "

" Good Morning Mr.Lee "

" I hope you had a great week and. As you may know the new student is here "

Gasps were suddenly heard

" Where ? "

" She's gonna come soon, she's still in the Offuve. Well, let's start the class. Who wants to ?.. "

Knocks wete heard on the door

 " Yes ? "

The door openef and there she was. Standing in front of her new classlates 

" Hello I'm the new student Hwang Sara "

" Welcome ! Welcome ! Please be polite and take care  of her. Being new isn't always so easy. Well, you can go seat next to Kim Jiwon "

" Where ? "

" Last row, next to the window "

" Thanks " She said while bowing 

As she passed by and through the whole time, she could feel all the stares directed to her : Envy, jealousy, lust..

Only one person dared to not look at her the whole time : Kim Jiwon. He was asleep during the whole class without worrying about his surroundings..

" This sure is gonna be a fun year.. " She sighed