FINAL

I loved you

It's just a normal day as wanna one. As ussual a mess nothing can describe wanna one more than jaehwan himself. "Aigooo" jaehwan sigh as he shake his head.

 

Well it's isnt like he never saw wanna one like this before. After all wanna one is like his own family. They laughed together, they went through their pain together and he is thankful for that.

 

He turnt to look on jinyoung, he looks cute with that red nose on his nose, he even wears an earphone over his hoodie. Jaehwan thought to himself "he looks so cute" and he cant stop smiling looking at jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung look up at him from his phone "what are you smiling about? Were you thinking of your girlfriend or something?" jinyoung said as he raised one of his eyebrows. "Probably" jaehwan said as he turnt away from jinyoung.

 

He smiles at jinyoung not answering his question as he took out his phone and look at the time on his phone it's almost 4pm. To be honest right now hes feeling a little bit hungry. So he went to the kitchen is it even kitchen though? (reffering to the wanna one go zero base). He decide to cook something for himself.

 

He was walking over to the kitchen. Until he can feel a very familiar hand grab over him by his hand and put his hand around his neck. It's jinyoung, it's actually been so long since jaehwan having his deep crush on jinyoung.

 

He thought this feelings is normal and think it would just go away, but as the time goes by his feelings became bigger and bigger. He want to confessed his feelings but hes afraid that it would effect their friendships.

 

So he decide not to talk about it and try to just hide his feelings in his heart. Eventhough it's hurt atleast he can still spend a lot of times with jinyoung. A voice bring him back from his deep thought.

 

"Hyung" jinyoung said as he pout a little jaehwan found that really cute. Jaehwan turnt to jinyoung "what is it jinyoung-ah" "hyung saranghae~" jinyoung said.

 

Jaehwan's heart stopped a bit. He knew that jinyoung's feelings was not true. Since they are playing manito right now so it's pretty obvious. But still hearing jinyoung said that to him from his own mouth make his heart warms.

 

He tries to hide his smiles and coolly shrugs it off "me too jinyoung-ah now let me cook my foods" "ne hyung~" jinyoung revealed his cute eyesmiles. Jaehwan's heart melts seeing jinyoung smiles, it's like one of his biggest weakness.

 

Jaehwan went to cook his food for all of sudden jinyoung came up from behind and suddenly back hugging him. Jinyoung is helping him with the food. He can't seems to focused on cooking his food and tried so hard to hide his smiles.

 

He can feel his heart was about to explode he think it might jump out of his chest. After a while of silences echoing form both of them jinyoung decide to open his mouth "hyung don't you like it if I do this to you?" jinyoung statement make him frozen in his place, his brain blank for all of sudden he did not know what to say. 

 

He quickly pushed jinyoung away "w-why would you think that?!". Jinyoung smirk "because you seems to be liking it" he said back as he walked away from there. Jaehwan let out a big sigh of shyness as he focus on his food once again.

 

The food have served and he called upon jinyoung to eat. He hit jinyoung's head playfully "don't you ever dare do that again". Jinyoung smiles cutely at him "eat well hyung~" "eat well too jinyoung-ah" jaehwan reply him back.

 

 

As the time passed by it's night time now. All the member is already sound sleeping except for jaehwan. His mind can't stop thinking of that moment he had with jinyoung earlier.

 

No matter how hard he tried to think of something else this moment still can't stop lingering in his mind. He closed his eyes trying to make himself sleep. Suddenly a very familiar voice called up upon him "jaehwan hyung".

 

He quickly open his eyes "jinyoung-ah? What are you doing here? I thought you already sleep" jaehwan said as he as he position himself sitting.  "Hyung can I emm sleep with you today?" jinyoung said.

 

The silence broke between the two of them until jaehwan open his mouth first "s-sure jinyoung-ah come here" he patted next to him. Jinyoung natutally went next to him as they both laid next to each other without saying anything.

 

"Hyung" "yes jinyoungie~ what is it?" "have you never have a thought like you like me more than a friends?" jaehwan blink his eyes so many times. He don't know how to said about his true feelings.

 

"J-jaehwan hyung" Jaehwan turnt to jinyoung as he get a really quick light kisses on his lips. Jaehwan's eyes wide open, it happens so fast he can feel his heart beating because of this. "hyung I actually really-" jinyoung's word were cut of by jaehwan kiss.

 

He rolled over on top of jinyoung as jinyoung wrapped his arms around jaehwan's neck and pull him closer so jaehwan can deepened the kiss. Their kisses are passionate and heated its feels like the world stopped just so they can enjoyed this moment.

 

Jaehwan grab jinyoung and put him sitting on his thigh. Jinyoung slightly brushed his, they both moaned into each others mouth. Jaehwan's kisses were overflowing with passionate and full of loves. How he wishes to god to not ended this.

 

Jaehwan can feel jinyoung's tongue in his mouth, they were so into the moment until for all of sudden a voice called up upon them. Emm guys" They both look up it's jihoon "hey can yall like kinda slowdown a little bit? Its kinda loud bro"

 

"yall lucky other members didn't hear yall are doing here" jihoon said as he walked away from there while his eyes attached to his phone.

 

Jaehwan and jinyoung flustered as they both giggle a little bit. Jinyoung hit jaehwan's chest lightly "hyung, you almost make us caught" jaehwan smiles shyly as they both lie down next to each other. "I forgot jihoon always on his phone and actives at fancafe on freaking 2 in the morning" Jaehwan said as jinyoung let out a cute giggles.

 

"I love you bae jinyoung" jaehwan said as jinyoung went in for a light kisses "I love you too Kim jaehwan" Jaehwan smiles sweetly at him they both cuddles themselves until both of them finally fall asleep.

 

 

 

Guys should i really should start considering on making hwangdeep fanfic? Cuz ive been trying but i never got to do one if yall wnat pls try give me some genres or smth i dont have anything in mind im ING LOST. Btw pls do follow my on twitter thx yall (tiif_bjy).