Seokjin’s Birthday

You got the best of me

“ Jimin , check the internet and hold the camera “ Yoongi asks Jimin to do , since , he thinks , he needs to put the cake in the refrigerator first .

 

“ Aniiiii hyung ! I will put the cake in refrigerator. You know I hate insects “  Jimin pouts . And it’s Yoongi weakness .

 

“ Okay Okay anything for you “ Yoongi sighs , but he shakes his head slightly and smiles ,not before ‘ Careful ,sunshine . I don’t want to waste my blood sweats and tears ‘ and giving the cake to Jimin . He goes to the WiFi motor to check , don't want to risk having a low quality internet in an important minute . 

 

Yoongi is done with checking the WiFi connection , and he thinks maybe he can read some mails since it’s only 11:35 pm before midnight. 

 

“ Come on , Hyung ! You don’t need to read mails right now . We only have 25 minutes left . We need to do something before that thing right? Don’t tell me you forget “ Yoongi almost slams his head on the table in front of where the sofa located. Yeah , he almost foget.

 

“ Of course not , Minnie . Let’s start “ Yoongi pats a space beside him , so Jimin can sit and does what needs to be done .

 

“ I will live in 30seconds . Fix your hair Hyung “ Jimin and Yoongi look at each other . When they seems to satisfy with their look , they nod to approve . 

 

“ three , two , one .... Hiiii everyone. This is Jimin . And next to me is baby bear , Yoongi “ 

 

“ Damn Jimin . Who’s the baby ? I’m your Hyung , you brat . “ Jimin just laughs it off . 

 

“ hehehe .... back to our topic , do you know why we live now ? Let’s wait for our Army Yeoroembun guess . “ So Jimin and Yoongi stare at the screen a barely 2 second when the comments starts to come into view . 

 

@JinJiLing : it’s 12/03 and 11:39pm oh my god it’s Jinnie Oppa birthday soon 

@JiminNoFun : It’ll be Seokjin Oppa birthday soon 

@JungGolden : sooo you guys will make a surprise on Jin ? 

@JungJungMin : Damn it , Jinnie Oppa please stay healthy. I love you 

 

After they read some of the comments, they started to reply. The time is not that enough for them . 

 

“ Ok , you guys are so smartttt and lovable. It’s Jin hyung birthday soon . Want to know what did we do to him this morning? “ Jimin smiles before many comments ask them for an answer. 

 

“ Ok , so it’s Jimin place to tell you guys our surprise to our Seokjin hyungie as one of a gift “ Yoongi says “ Jimin , let’s go “ 

 

Jimin nods and clears his throat “ Ahehm ahem, okay so it is our plan from week ago . everyone know , but Seokjin hyungie . We decide to have some play for hyung- Oh JungKookie , TaeTae and Hobi hyung is out for Jinnie hyung food to celebrate his birthday and for Jin hyung gifts. Monie hyung ? I think you all know what is he doing in his room ? Maybe wrapping gift ? Who know?- okay so back to our topic ..... 

 

“ Hyung , please ! It’s just my childhood friends . You don’t need to be jealous. Chill , hyung ! We’ve been dating for like 6 years . You need to trust me “ 

 

At this morning, Seokjin is okay . He knows it his birthday soon . And he can’t put any more words when a day before his birthday and his birthday are a day off for Bangtan . He wants to celebrate it with his lover , and his brother-not-by-blood-but-heart . They , Namjin couple , has come out to everyone at their 4 years anniversary. So here Seokjin is , sitting on BTS apartment sofa , at 8 in the morning smiles like a ing idiot waits for Namjoon to return from buying him his favorite breakfast . It’s so cozy when everyone get to do their things and left he alone for time to think about some stuffs . He pockets out his phone and log in to Twitter . Yeah , @BTS_TWT is their main SNS account. But each members make a secretive account to look through what people are doing , without needing the tweet or like from others . He just scrolls absentmindedly until he lands on this certain one photo .

 

 

Seokjin stares at it . Wow , he never know that Namjoon is this brave to post his photo openly in his secret account. Not to mention, a photo with a girl . They hugs each other . Jin tries to remember the girl name . Namjoon is a bit wild ( yub , he doesn’t like hiding his feeling . Said what is truth ) and clumsy ( Seokjin already helped Namjoon fix his Figures more than one time ) so doesn’t have much friends ( BTS is the only friends , BESTFRIENDS , he has and close to , lately ) . He mostly meets Namjoon friends . But this girl ? Well , he never ever heard Namjoon mention before , or even talking a bit about her . 

 

Jin clenches his fist tightly. Jin doesn’t know how to control his anger right now . It’s hurt when Namjoon doing this kind of stuffs . He knew Seokjin didn’t like when him being too close with others-except Bangtan - Yet he still makes him saw .It feel like you have been cheat behind your back , and it hurt like a . He’s jealous, obviously. Jin never admits that he loves Namjoon so much and it hurts him . So right now in this moment, He only needs Namjoon to explain . That’s all . Right then , the door opens .  Namjoon balances himself before kicks his shoes off and walks to Jin , smiling brightly. He pecks Jin lip before , 

 

“ Morning , Love ! Your favorite breakfast. “ Namjoon puts the plastic bags that contains seokjin , he and other members breakfast. “ Hey , sit down . Let’s eat before it cold “ 

 

“ Namjoon , I don’t know if I should kiss you or break up with you . “ Jin says , laughs breathlessly . 

 

“ Hey what’s up ? Jinnie , babe ! are you okay ? You sick ? “ Namjoon asks worriedly. 

 

“ yes , I’m sick . Namjoon , I’m sick . I’m sick of having to tell you I don’t like it when you are with others - especially girls -that not someone I knew “ Jin shouts , not before throw his phone with Twitter still open to Namjoon . “ Better explain . “ 

 

Namjoon picks up the phone and looks at it . Ohh his photo with his childhood friend . His childhood friend who departured to US since he was 9 as she was 6 . Namjoon laughs , really laughs . “ Omo , baby . It’s only susan. she is my childhood friend. Don’t worry love. I won’t ever ever cheat on you . “ 

 

“ Childhood friend ? Taking a photo need to be damn hugged ? “ Jin is red . He doesn’t care if Taehyung is panicking, calling Jungkook who’s busy play game or Jimin who’s dragging Hoseok and Yoongi to see the scene from the kitchen door . Because the damn he’s giving now is Namjoon , Namjoon explanation and excuses . 

 

“ Okay , Jin . You run out my limit of being patient . I tell you many time and  You know I love you so much to cheat . And it just my friend. It a friend . I explain , but you only wanting to picking fight “ 

 

“ Namjoon, are you saying I’m annoying as and picking fight with you ? YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN YOU ARE TOO TOUCHY WITH OTHERS THAT NOT WHO I KNOW , ESPECIALLY GIRLS “ Seokjin yells .

 

“ SEOKJIN  . ITS ENOUGH. ARE YOU STARTING TO DOUBT MY LOVE ON YOU? OKAY FINE WHATEVER YOU WANT . WANT TO BREAKUP ? FINE “ Namjoon takes his wallet and phone , that he puts on the table , storms to his bedroom . 

 

Seokjin shocks . Standing in the middle of the living room , shocks . He doesn’t move . Only standing there , staring to where Namjoon room is directed . 

 

“ Hyung , please calm down . Namjoon hyung only - Jin hyung “ Jimin grabs Jin hand when he tries to pull Jimin’s away . 

 

“ I’m fine, Jimin ah . Yoongi, can you cook for everyone? Thanks “ Before anyone can interrupt his way , he’s already inside his room with a ‘ click ‘ of lock . Jin is gone , to his room .

 

... and Jin hyung just left like this . Crying and broken . We didn’t mean to do so . But Namjoon hyung also want to know if Jin hyung is being jealous over him , love him or not .” 

 

“ Jimin-ah , Hoseok , Tae and Kook are already prepared the food “ Yoongi nudges Jimin “ We have 10 minutes more . Let’s go and check Namjoon . “ The camera nods . 

 

“ Hiiii , it’s TaeTae now holding the camera . Let’s go ~~~ “ Taehyung takes the camera from Jimin so now the four of them are at the front . 

 

Knock knock knock 

 

“ Hii Namjoon hyung “ Jimin and Kookie whisper . “ Does your gift ready ? It’s almost time , 8 more minutes “ Hoseok informs 

 

“ I’m done . “ Namjoon gets up from his chair

 

“ where ? “ Yoongi asks 

 

“ secret “ Namjoon answers 

 

“ Hyung , please say hi to the camera “ Namjoon waves to the camera with ‘ Please , give us our love and give Seokjin a lot of bless for his birthday ‘ 

 

“ So now , we are infront of Seokjin hyung room “ Taehyung says 

 

“ Kookie and Hoseok , Go and get the cake ready . Namjoon go in and sorry him . Jimin and Tae don’t shout we have to hide so we can film what Namjoon gonna do . Ready ? “ They all nods . Jungkook and Hoseok already go to the kitchen. 

 

Knock Knock Knock 

 

“ Jin . Are you asleep? “ Namjoon knocks and asks .

 

“ Go away . I don’t want to hear you “ Jin shakily shouts from under the cover , due to that sound Namjoon knew he is still crying .  

 

Namjoon notes everyone to stay put , before he opens the door and goes in . Namjoon and everyone are inside Jin bedroom . Jin is under the cover and they can hear the sobbing sound . Namjoon goes to sit on the edge of bed and says , 

 

“ Jin , Love ! I’m sorry . Please , talk to me . I love you “. Namjoon tries to pull the cover , only to meet with Jin strong hold . So Namjoon goes to another side of the bed and blends in the cover with Jin . They see the cover is moving , but doesn’t hear anything. 

 

Meanwhile, under cover ...

 

“ Jin , please ! I’m sorry . I’m just a bit aggressive . Haven’t thought about my words will hurt you. Love , you know I love you . Only you “ There position is interesting. Namjoon on top of Seokjin , while Seokjin turns his face to the side . Doesn’t let Namjoon saw his puffy eyes and mess on his face . 

 

Jin doesn’t reply . Only sobbing. So Namjoon leans down to kiss Jin cheek . The result is Jin turns to stare at Namjoon eyes to eyes , and Namjoon takes the advantage to lean down and kiss the breathe out of Jin lung . Jin stays still though, the tears still streaming down . Awhile later, Namjoon feels Seokjin lip also moves along with him with the sigh too , it’s mean Seokjin already forgive him , and so he takes his thumb to whip Seokjin tears aways . A minute or two , they stop . 

 

“ Jin I’m sorry . You know I only love you right ? I only need you . No one can replace you . I would rather kill myself than break up with you . Please , stop crying. It’s hurt me too . To see my most favorite and important person crying. I love you “ and Namjoon pecks at every inches of Jin face makes Jin giggles cutely . 

 

“ Jinnie ? “ Namjoon calls 

 

“ Hmm? “ Jin answers staring at Namjoon beautiful brown orbs . That makes him falls more and more to Namjoon 

 

“ You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes one . I love your inside out . I love you and everything of you “ Namjoon kisses Jin lip , while his hand slips outside the cover to make a sign for those outside people to prepare . “ Jin if only two of us are here now ,I don’t think I can restrain myself from take you right now “ Namjoon smiles before pulling the cover out . Seokjin confusedly stares. 

 

“ Happy birthday to Jin hyung ! Happy birthday to Jin hyung . Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to Jin hyung “ Namjoon pulls Jin out of the bed . Jin starts to laugh loudly 

 

“ You all are such an extra . I thought you guys forgot my birthday already . “ Namjoon pulls Jin by his waist to stand closer to him . 

 

“ Ahhh no ! How can we forget when Namjoon hyung a week ago run up and down to make your birthday is a perfect day . And hyung , sorry we made up the ‘ break up ‘ thing and the ‘ photo ‘ . It was our idea . Namjoon hyung doesn’t want to try , but he said he will do it and give you his surprise gift “ Yoongi says . Jin whips his head fast , almost makes him get whiplash. 

 

“ You what ? KIM NAMJOON. I stuck there and cry because I thought you found another and to-hmmllndjs “ Namjoon covers jin mouth and laughs

 

“ Hyung we are on Vlive to celebrate your birthday” Jin eyes are widen .

 

“ Omo , uri Army Jinjja mianhae I-I .... “ Everyone starts to laugh.

 

“ Hyung , can you at least blow the candles first ? “ Jungkook murmurs . And Seokjin does .

 

“ Gift-giving time “ Everyone shout and open the door to lead Jin to the dinning table . 

 

They give Jin there present . Yoongi get Jin a new set of new season of Mario kart . Jimin and Taehyung buy a necklace with the word ‘ Namjin ’ on it .Jungkook and Hoseok buy Seokjin a special limited headset with ‘ Namjin ‘ on the left and ‘ forever ‘ on the right . Jin hugs them and the only person that left is Namjoon . 

 

“ Hiiiii Everyone! Jin hyung birthday is over .... goodnight. Sleep well “ And Taehyung ends the live with Seokjin ‘ Thank you Army ‘ 

 

“ Namjoon hyung , your gift “ Jimin urges 

 

“ okay , so Jin can you close your eyes ? “ Namjoon asks . Jin nods . 

 

When Jin nods and closes his eyes as he has been ask to , Namjoon goes on his one knee and holds the small black box out . Everyone ohh and ahh . Jin furrows his eyebrows . And then he feels Namjoon takes his left hand out . 

 

“ Jin you can open your eyes now “ It’s not what Jin expect and it the second time that night that he cries . There , in front of him is a ring ( silver ring ) . The tears of joy flows down and everyone stares in awe 

 

“ Jin , we maybe dates only 6 years and yes we have a lot of fights . But in the end you still choose to stay by me . And it make me feel like I’m the happiest man alive . And you know when I feel more than the happiest of happiest ? Is if this moment , in front of our family , bangtan family , you said yes to me . So Seokjin , the love of my life and my everything, will you marry me ? Allow me to be your caretaker and your husband ? Stay with me forever even in another lifetime? “ 

 

Seokjin still stares at Namjoon , and cries . Seokjin doesn’t reply and it has been 2 minutes before Namjoon calls him . 

 

“ Seokjin ? Love ? “ Namjoon starts to feel panic . All of sudden , Seokjin launches himself on Namjoon and kisses Namjoon with his tears of joy 

 

“ Kim Namjoon ! You make me cries twice and if I don’t say yes how Can I revenge you ? You idiot “ Seokjin chuckles before Namjoon and everyone stares to join their laugh too 

 

“ Get revenge all you want . Am all yours “ Namjoon kisses him again , not before takes Seokjin left hand and slides the ring to Seokjin’s ring finger 

 

“ I love you , Seokjin . “ 

 

“ And I love you more , Namjoon “ and they nuzzle their nose together, forgetting about their friends , their another family-by-heart . 

 

“ Ahhh Hemmm you lovebirds! I know you two love each other , but can we eat now ? I haven’t eat anything because you dip drama “ Yoongi acts angrily, but everyone knows he’s happy for his two friends 

 

“ Okayyy .... Let’s eat ! “ Seokjin says and laugh , not forgetting to pull Namjoon along to the table . 

 

“ Hey , Tae,  Kook ! I bet Seokjin hyung will get laid tonight “ 

 

“ PARK JIMIN , I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID YOU KIDS COME HERE NOW AND EAT OR I WILL NEVER LET YOU THREE BORROW MY LUBE ANYMORE “ Seokjin shouts 

 

And Jimin , Taehyung and Jungkook never run to the table this fast before . They have no choice , only Jin hyung are allowed to buy these ‘ stuffs ‘ . So yeah , Jin hyung is god . They won’t risk on not having that , it will hurt like a .

 

 

@BTS_TWT Tweeted : Hyung gains one more year already . Yayyyy 😂😘 #ItSuga #HappySeokjinDay #MakeMeShushiHyungie  #Roommate™ -04/12/17 12:32am 

 

@BTS_TWT Tweeted : Hyung , Namjoon said your foods aren’t delicious. But I like it a lot . Thank you , Jinnie hyung #HobiLoveYou #HappySeokjinDay -04/12/17 12:37am 

 

@BTS_TWT Tweeted: Hyung, Chim Chim love you . Please , stay healthy and cook delicious foods for us . I will fight Namjoon hyung and JungKookie if they say your foods aren’t yummy #JIMIN #HappySeokjinDay #ChimChimLove -04/12/17 12:38am

 

@BTS_TWT Tweeted: #HappySeokjinDay #KimTaehyung #Vante -04/12/17 1:01am

 

@BTS_TWT Tweeted: Hyung, I love you ❤️ you know it , right ? #Love #DontListenToThoseKids #HappySeokjinDay #LoveYouLove #YourFoodsAreYummyLikeYou -04/12/17 2:04am 

 

@BTS_TWT Tweeted: Worldwide Handsome Hyungie birthday #HappySeokjinDay #KookieLoveYou #MaknaeLoveYou -04/12/17 4:24am 

 

 

@BTS_TWT Tweeted: Namjoonie best present

#PreWeddingPhotoShoot #MyBestestofBestestPresent #Soulmate 

-06/12/17 8:12am