end.

xu jiaqi or me?

kyungwon messed up. she messed up big time. she should have realized the moment jieqiong seemed hesitant when she asked to talk to xu jiaqi. now jieqiong’s giving her the cold shoulder, she didn’t even ask nayoung to switch seats in the van so they could sit together back to the dorm (this was something they always did). she needed to do something, quick, to appease her sulking girlfriend. 

 

kyungwon made her way towards jieqiong and sungyeon’s room and gave the door a small knock. she's greeted by a tired sungyeon.

 

“jieqiong’s still showering. by the way, did you do something wrong? she’s been acting moody since we came back from the show.” 

 

“that’s why i’m here, to apologize. sungyeon, would you do me a favour and sleep in my room just for tonight? please?” 

 

the composer silently agrees but not before warning the taller girl not to do anything “weird” on her bed. kyungwon sits on jieqiong’s bed and looks around at the toys and banners that her girlfriend had received from promoting as IOI till present. she doesn’t miss the little photoframe next to jieqiong’s bed with a picture of her, jieqiong and kongie in gwangju. the matching rings they bought still displayed nicely on the dresser. 

 

“what are you doing here?” 

 

kyungwon immediately turns and notices jieqiong with a frown on her face. she puts down her toiletries and sits on her bed, away from kyungwon. 

 

“i’m sorry.”

 

kyungwon immediately blurts out as she tries to approach jieqiong. she’s honestly never seen jieqiong this angry or hurt over something she’s done and it confuses kyungwon. 

 

“since you like xu jiaqi so much why don’t you just go ask for her number and date her?”

 

“jieqiong, it’s not like that. i already have you and that’s enough for me.” 

 

kyungwon sits next to jieqiong but the latter crosses her arms and turns so her back’s facing kyungwon. 

 

“you should have seen your reaction. it was like you just saw god and entered heaven. was she really THAT pretty?” 

 

“i couldn’t help it okay! she’s pretty but you’re beautiful.” 

 

jieqiong scoffs. she knows she’s acting like a jealous, salty female dog but she couldn’t help it, not when her competitor in love is a damn goddess. kyungwon’s arms carefully find their way around jieqiong’s waist and she sighs in relief when jieqiong doesn’t pull away. 

 

“babe, i love you and only you alright? so what if xu jiaqi is pretty? i only have eyes for you, my chinese princess.” 

 

kyungwon whispers into jieqiong’s ear and kisses the spot behind her ear. jieqiong hated how kyungwon knew all her weak spots because she’s already appeased and all jieqiong wants to do is cuddle up with kyungwon and call it a night. 

 

“you sure?” 

 

“i’d swear kongie on it.” 

 

jieqiong turns around and pulls the both of them down on the bed. she adjusts herself and hugs kyungwon tight, much like a koala would. the older girl finally smiles, knowing her problem is solved. 

 

“so am i forgiven?” 

 

“it’s not fair! you called me a princess and you know how i love when you call me your princess.” 

 

“stop sulking, you’re cute but way cuter when you’re smiling instead.” 

 

jieqiong hits kyungwon and carries on to snuggle her head into kyungwon’s chest while kyungwon just laughs jieqiong’s adorable antics

 

“so, xu jiaqi or me?” 

 

“of course it’s you. there’s only zhou jieqiong in my eyes and in my heart.” 

 

kyungwon kisses the the top of jieqiong’s head and is pleasantly surprised with a peck on the lips by jieqiong. 

 

“good. remember that you’re mine and only mine.” 

 

“yes, my princess.” 

 

 

 

 


A/N: happy birthday jieqiong <3