--7--

Complicated Love

'Shhh Angel it's going to be okay' He said. I let go of him and I smiled at him. 'Thanks oppa' I smiled and went down to clean up the cola. He helped me. After we cleaned up we went to my room and I looked at him. 'Oppa... I-I'm scared... can you stay with me?' I blushed. He laughed and ruffled my hair. 'But don't do any ert things on me' He laughed. 'YAAHHH You are the one who would do this' I slapped his arm. 'Excuse me? You are the one' He laughed so hard. 'Yahh...' I said and went to the bathroom first. After I finished, he went to the bathroom.

I laid down on my bed and read my book. He came out of the bathroom and laid next to me. It feels so uncomfortable...... Another bang.. I cried and without realizing I laid on top of Jimin.

'YAAHHHH!!!' I screamed and went immediately on the other side of the bed. 'Like I said you're the ert' He laughed. I blushed so hard. Yeah so now I didn't want to read anymore... I decided to close my eyes. Jimin and my face were just some inches away from each other. Suddenly he started to sing. 

 

Don’t think about anything
Don’t even speak
Please just smile for me

I still can’t believe it
Everything feels like a dream
Don’t try to disappear

Is it true? Is it true?
You You
So beautiful, so terrifying
Untrue Untrue
You You You

Be by my side
Will you promise me
If I touch you I’m afraid you’d fly away or break
I’m afraid afraid afraid

BTS BUTTERFLY

Is he singing about me..? But soon I drifted off to sleep.

*MORNING*

I woke up from the sun shining in my face. I felt some arms around me. I looked behind me and found the sleeping Jimin. I didn't want him to wake up so I decied to go to sleep.

After 2 hours of more sleep I looked at the clock it was 9 am right now. Yeah it's Sunday so I could sleep more but I can't sleep so long....

I looked around the room. No Jimin. I was a bit sad. Angel???? WHY SAD...????? I decided to stand up. I opened the door and it smelled like eggs and bacon. I went to the kitchen and saw Jimin cooking. 

'You can cook?' I asked and sat down. 'Yeah, you're surprised?' He asked. 'Yeah' I laughed. He laughed and put the breakfast on the table. 'Eat well Angel' He smiled and started to eat. 'You too oppa' I smiled and also started to eat. After breakfast we cleaned the kitchen. 

'So it's Sunday what are we going to do?' He asked me. 'You stay here???' I asked surprised. 'Yeah problem with that' He laughed. Why is he here??? Is he something going to do..??? He is a ert....

'N-No I don't think so' I said. 'And also I want to know more about you' He smiled. 'Should I call my Hyungs so that we may can play games?' He asked. 'Good idea and I call my two friends' I smiled and called my friends.