Chapter 1

Starvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Some eat for the energy. Some eat for satisfaction. Some eat to vent their frustrations.  Whereas others, they skip their meals due to their lack of time. Some do not have enough money to pay for their food. Some just despise food as they feel that consuming food provides them with unnecessary fats that they will need to work harder to shed for their image. 

This is the life of an idol, Park Ji Min. 

He was by no means, fat. Out of his group, he is probably the one who has the best body. Despite his short appearance, he has the most well-formed abs and thick muscular thighs. He gives off the cute, yet strong image that will have girls melting immediately. He was confident of his own body. WAS.

But that confidence of his sheds off layer by layer after countless of incidents. Be it his own members putting him last on the ranking for looks, be it the lack of acknowledgment from the managers and the members, or the worse is probably the harsh comments that always have him sobbing quietly into his pillow at night. He might be confident for a short moment, but when it becomes a bit too hard to handle, he will crumble down. 

That is is why here he is. Waking up in the middle of the night to go for a jog around the apartment, before going to the practice room to work on the dance moves that he did not manage to get yesterday. The need to work harder, and to push himself to his limits always have him straining his body. He did not know whether this is healthy or not, but what he knows is, he have to work way harder than this.

He panted harshly, with his eyes fixed on the road right in front of him. He has been running for an hour, but he felt that he was not enough. Every time when he runs, he makes sure that he pushed himself to the point where he gets too light-headed and his heart pumps too fast because that is when he knows that he has broken his limit once again. And he will feel that he accomplished a small bit of something for the day.  

When he unlocked the door to the dormitory with his shaking hands, he did not expect anyone to be awake at this timing. The reason being, they did not have any schedules this early. There is only a recording later in the morning, so Jimin can take a shower, and rushed to the practice room to get a few hours of dance practice before heading back to the dormitory. He quickly took a shower, cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter