NaPink ftw!

NaPink moments in Kyulkyung’s vlive today (14122017)

Guyyysssss i just want to fangirling over NaPink’s cute interaction in the earlier v app and share them with you. Because sharing is caring, right? ;)

 

So the first highlighted moment is when Nayoung suddenly came with a birthday cake for Kyulkyung.

 

“Saengil chukahamnida~” Nayoung sings while Kyulkyung grinning so widely seeing her favorite unnie. 

 

“Thank you. Thank you, unnie.” Kyulkyung thanked her after Nayoung take a seat beside her. 

 

Kyulkyung tilted the camera that at first completely focusing on her to her side so Nayoung can be in the frame. 

 

It’s only Nayoung who came and bring the cake for Kyul. 

 

In my mind, i guess Nayoung did that because she’s sad that Kyul won’t be there with her in Korea on her birthday. Kyul will be in China i guess for her personal schedule. So Nayoung decided to celebrate the younger girl’s birthday earlier with her. She even already prepared a birthday present for Kyul! And bring it with her along with the cake. Just how sweet Nayoung is. 

 

And then Nayoung lit up the candle for Kyulkyung and told the bday girl to make a wish. 

 

Kyul takes some times to make her wish and Nayoung with her motherly smile playfully commented, “Why you have so many wishes?”

 

Ah Im Nayoung.. bet you will be as happy as the wishes maker, perhaps even happier if her wishes finally all granted. I know you love Joo Kyulkyung. So much ;)

 

And then Kyulkyung continue talkatively talking with fans while Nayoung is silently watching over her from the side. 

 

I love how this couple is the total opposite of each other. Like a loud-bright-energetic Kyulkyung and quiet-calm-mature Nayoung. 

 

Same goes to the brave Doyeon and scaredy cat Yoojung. Or the introvert Taeyeon and extrovert Tiffany. Opposite do attracts and most importantly, they do completed each other. Just perfect. 

 

Back to NaPink.

 

Kyul get a pack of candy from Baekho oppa and she gladly give the first candy to Nayoung. She feeds her unnie before she takes one for herself. See how they put each other first before their own-selves?  If that’s not love, idk what is. 

 

Then when Kyul still excitedly talk to fans, Nayoung suddenly (cutely. With a slight aegyo) say, “Should we eat some fruits?” with her small voice. But even with the loud noise and music inside the cafe, Kyul immediately heard what Nayoung said.

 

“What fruit that you want to eat?” She asked her Nayoung unnie. 

 

“Strawberry.” Nayoung simply said. 

 

Kyulkyung then proceed to take the strawberry and bring it close to Nayoung’s mouth. But this time Nayoung takes it from her and feed herself. Maybe she’s shy? Lol

 

And then there’s a fan asking about Kyul’s opinion about her being a dance mentor. 

 

Kyul: “Dance mentor?? What dance mentor?” She looks pretty clueless with fan’s question. Pabo Kyul. Haha

 

Then Nayoung quickly explains to her. “That Chinese’s show.” She pointed out and Kyulkyung immediately understand. Wait, it’s Kyulkyung who get chosen to be the mentor in that show but why Nayoung knows better than her? Haha 

 

The next highlighted moment is when Nayoung has to leave first for practice. 

 

Before she leave she asked Kyul. 

 

“Won’t you take a picture of the cake?” Aww maybe she feels kind of sad or upset because Kyul seems forgetting the cake that she prepared and brought for her. 

 

“Oh of course i will.”

 

Kyulkyung being the clumsy kid she is, she lifted up the cake recklessly and caused the cake to slipped off from her hand. Kyulkyung loudly shrieking while Nayoung also looks kind of panic but still keep her composure. 

 

“Ow-iyaaah~ Jebal (please) Kyulkyung-ah jebal.” Nayoung cutely nagged. I swear she was so cute when she said this. Kyulkyung just sheepishly+guiltily look at her and then take a firmer grip on the cake. 

 

Kyulkyung then unlocked and passed her iPhone to Nayoung and Nayoung gladly take some pictures of her and the cake. 

 

“I will take your side-profile shoot.” Nayoung indeed knows that Kyulkyung has a mesmerizing side profile. 

 

And then after that she wanted to take Kyul’s picture that facing her wholly. 

 

You know what Nayoung said?

 

She said, “Unnie jom bwabwa.” Which means “Look at unnie.” She can just say, hey look at here. Or look at me. But she used “unnie” to refer herself to Kyul. I’m such a big er for this kind of thing. I mean how cute is that. “Hey come look at unnie.” As if Kyul is a kid or a baby (her baby) when in fact their is only 3 years. Is that some kind of pet name that you two often use, Nayoung-ah? Keke~

 

After taking few more shoots, Nayoung give back the phone to the owner and Kyulkyung quickly checked the result. 

 

“Waah, they are all pretty/well taken.” Kyulkyung said as she’s scrolling the pictures that Nayoung just take and show some of them toward the camera so the fans can see them too. 

 

Nayoung: “I’m actually a person who can’t take picture nicely. But since the light...”

 

Ah stop making excuses, Im Nayoung. It’s not because of the light that make those pictures came out well when you claimed yourself as a bad picture taker. But it’s because of the love you have for the ‘object’ that you captured. It’s the power of love. So just admit it :P

 

NaPink is still sailing, guys. They might not showing overly affections, nor overly greasy skinships, and their moments are pretty rare too. But that’s what makes NaPink’s moment even more special and precious. These two do cares for each other a lot. It’s obvious. That’s natural. When two people spent their time with each other for a long time, overcoming the hardships together and tasting and sharing the success together, it will make their bond stronger. Kind of similar with DoDaeng’s case. But since they are same age friends, of course they look so close with each other and act more comfortably and care-free around each other. 

 

So don’t worry NaPink shippers. Rest assure. Our parents’ love is real ;)

 

Side note: I love how Nayoung easily laughed because of Kyul who didn’t even trying to be funny. 

 

Like when Kyul tried to sing a Christmas(?) song that she heard from Yaebin who kept singing the song beside her earlier. 

 

The lyrics goes like, “Rudolf the deer.”

 

But Kyul confidently sings, “Rudolf’s nose~” and it successfully cracked Nayoung up. 

 

I know Nayoung-ah i know. Your girl is such a cute pabo and you love her for that too.