The Beginning

It Was Raining Cats & Dogs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghan was still sleeping soundly in his shared (according to him) room with Hyunbin. Taehyun has been waking him up for five times already but the younger did not budge a bit.

“Hmm… I love… you, Hyubin~” he murmured in his sleep as he tried to hug someone.

“Huh?” Donghan opened his eyes and squinted a bit when a blaring light of sunlight shot his sleepy eyes. He glanced to his left where “His Hyunbin” should be sleeping but the latter was not there. He jumped out from the bed and went out from the bedroom. He dragged himself towards the kitchen where he knew he would find Taehyun and Kenta preparing something.

“Taehyun hyung,” he called, still drowsy.

Taehyun turned around and lifted his left eyebrow. “Oh, well hello. Look who’s just woke up. Good morning, your highness. Do you know what time is it?”

Donghan took a seat at the kitchen’s counter. “Yeah, yeah… can you please stop acting like my mom?”

“Who else will take care of you besides me?”

“Uhmm… sorry to break your heart but I only need Hyunbin hyung. And speaking of him, where is he?” Donghan reached for the pancake Taehyun has made for him which was brought by Kenta to him.

“Well, FYI, Hyunbin is not as lazy as you are so he went out early for a jog,” it was Kenta’s turn to reply his question.

“Oh, okay thanks hyung! I’ll go find him now. Bye~”

“Hey! At least finish your milk first!” Taehyun yelled from where he was standing (the stove, he was making another pancake for Hyunbin). “That stubborn boy!” Taehyun shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter