Perfection has a name - and my surname

12.12

''So Ri baby, what do you want for birthday?'' Jiyong asked his boyfriend in the backstage as they prepared themselves for another concert. He scrolled pages in his Iphone for hours trying to find something nice for the maknae but failed to find. Yes, they have been together for years yet he still get scared whenever it comes to choose a gift for his boyfriend, Seungri can like or not. 

''I want you.'' Seungri and Jiyong smiled at each other and the younger came to nestle his face in the juncture of the leader's neck.

''Well, wasn't that your birthday gift a few years ago?'' He watched as the leader smiled to him. Jiyong indeed was the best birthday gift he ever received.

''I want you in every birthday.'' 

''You have me every day.'' The older placed a kiss in his forehead and wrapped his arms even tighter around him, it made him feel safe and loved. ''What about a nice dinner?'' 

''A dinner would be great.''

To say the truth, Seungri has been really busy these days and they are not able to spend time together as before. Yes, he already organized his party with friends but he also wanted to be with his boyfriend. ''I'm going to Philippines and coming back to Japan in my birthday, you are going to be here already, right?'' 

The leader nodded and smiled. ''Then we meet here.'' 

It always pained Jiyong to leave his boyfriend. Of course he was so happy that Seungri was busy with projects and living the life of his dreams but sometimes he would get lonely. He knew the boy also felt like this, it was mutual: both of them wished they could stay besides each other every day. But unfortunately not everything could be like they wanted all the time and they were dealing with busy schedules since the last year. Anyways, they were thankful for the opportunities that were given to them and had no plans on separating any soon.

The concert ended and they spent the night together in the hotel as they have been doing.

''I miss home.'' Seungri heard the other muttering as they sat in the bathtub together. 

''I miss home too darling. I bet it is a mess because of Ai.'' They chuckled and Jiyong nodded, even if his sister was taking care of the cat, he could bet there were toys spread through the whole house. The younger sighed and made himself comfortable in the leader's arms. ''I am getting so old Ji.''

''Excuse me? I am thirty!'' Jiyong joked, Seungri laughed and gosh, how he loved that delicious laugh. ''It is okay baby, we are still young anyways.'' 

''Said the one who complains of pain in the back every week.'' 

''We both know that isn't because of age though.'' He smirked, knowing really well the reason why the leader had a sore back sometimes.

''Sorry, I just can't help it. You're so gorgeous baby.'' And Seungri was irresistible. Specially when he would warm Jiyong's heart with those sweet words and kiss his lips with such passion that would make him drunk in the love. 

''Gosh, I am such a fool for you.'' The leader whispered against the maknae's lips, that kissed him again with even more intensity.

''I love you too, Jiyong.'' 

Seungri was tired yet so anxious to meet his boyfriend in Japan tonight. He had a huge party with friends in the weekend, met his family, donated money and worked, now everything he needed was to meet Jiyong and spend time with him. His driver and manager were waiting for him when he left the plan.

''You have the dinner, right?'' Seungri nodded at his manager. It wasn't a secret for the staff that the leader and maknae kept a relationship. ''Should I take you or Ji's manager?''

''I don't know, maybe Ji's manager?'' He was growing more anxious about the night as time passed inside the car. They finally reached the hotel and he was taken to his suit, which happened to be the same as Jiyong's but without Jiyong. Seungri was about to text his boyfriend when he saw a rose and a letter above the mattress. 

I hope you had a great trip baby. Love you, see you soon.

Oh, isn't Jiyong the best boyfriend in the world? Seungri honestly didn't know what he did to deserve a man like the leader of their group and his love. Their relationship was much more than expensive gifts like this party, it was about love. Seungri loved the leader since they met and even though it took Jiyong more time to fall in love, when he did, nobody else was match for Seungri. He became the only one in Jiyong's heart. 

He took a relaxing shower and texted his boyfriend, worried about which clothing he should go with. A few minutes after, Jiyong replied saying anything would look nice on him and he didn't need to use a suit. It took him around thirty minutes to get ready, the same amount that took Jiyong's manager to come and knock on his door. He was taken to the car and to a restaurant pretty fancy that almost made him regret not going with suit. But then he saw Jiyong and everything else was forgotten because his boyfriend was waiting for him with a big smile. And they were matching colors. 

''I can't believe us!'' Seungri pointed at his leader using the same color of blouse as him and the older laughed as well, opening his arms to embrace the boy. ''We match even without wanting.''

''That's because you got my good taste for fashion.'' 

''Well dating the Chanel ambassador I had to dress well!'' Jiyong smiled when the boy squeezed him. ''You're so thin baby, we need to get you eating more.'' 

''Should we start then?'' 

The dinner was really sweet and nice. They ordered dishes that were more than delicious and a wine to drink but not get totally drunk. Sometimes Seungri wish they could go out on dates like everyone else so they wouldn't've have to come back to the hotel, even though the idea of being with his boyfriend wasn't bad at all. Jiyong, almost as sensing his boyfriend a little sentimental during the way back to the hotel, entwined their fingers and kissed his cheek. 

''Something wrong?''

''Nothing Ji, was just thinking how it would feel like to be normal.''

''Normal?''

''Like, being able to go out without anyone knowing who you are.'' 

''Ah..'' He understood his boyfriend. There is this pressure about being G-Dragon, the leader of Big Bang, that almost drove him insane. If wasn't for the man standing besides him and his family and certain friends, he wouldn't be able to continue working like that. He sighed, not knowing exactly what to say.

''But I'm not sad, you know I'm so thankful for everything we got. And I have you, how could I be sad?''

''Gosh, you two are so..'' The manager joked about how they looked like two love birds that just began dating and made them laugh. They finally reached the hotel and Jiyong was growing anxious inside, he still had to give Seungri the gift. The younger started kissing him soon as they closed the door of the room yet he tried to stop him. 

''Baby wait, I have a gift for you.'' 

''Yeah, right here..'' The leader gasped when his boyfriend palmed the front of his pants and planted a kiss in his neck. He almost forgot the whole surprise but was reminded he opened the eyes.

''No, really, I have something to give you.'' 

''What is it?'' Seungri stopped a bit frustrated and waited for the older to reply. Jiyong then held him by the shoulder and turned him around so he could look at their hotel suite filled with roses and candles. “Ji..” 

They walked around the place until the table next to the king-size bed where it had a box of chocolates, a bouquet of red roses and a champagne. “You fancy me too much, you know that?” 

“Anything for my baby.” Jiyong wrapped his arms around the younger and placed a kiss in his shoulder while the maknae opened the bottle and poured the champagne in their glasses. “Happy birthday love.” 

“It is indeed.” Seungri smiled, there was nothing than being showered with love from his leader. He would always brag about how much Jiyong loves him and gosh, people knew. They could clearly see how strong is their bound. Seungri offered the drink for his boyfriend that opened the mouth to receive before they worked on opening the box and eat some truffles. 

“I have another gift.” 

In Seungri’s mind, the last thing that could complete his birthday was a good night of , yet Jiyong managed to surprise him once again. He watched as the leader made his way towards the baggage and came back. He was nervous and slightly shaking, there was no easy way to do that.

“Ok.. I don’t know how you are going to react and I’m a bit scared you will leave me after I give you this.”

Jiyong extended his hand that carried a black small sized box. 

“Jiyong, are you..?” Seungri asked in low tone and the older looked into his eyes, without knowing if the maknae’s reaction was good or bad.

“Ri baby, if this was a ring and I was about to go down in my knees and ask for your hand, would you accept?” 

For the first time since they started dating Jiyong couldn’t see through Seungri’s eyes and understand the expression on it. He continued anyways: opened the box and showed the ring he took a few weeks to choose and went down in front of the younger in one knee. 

“I know I caught you by surprise and I seriously have no idea if you are going to accept or break up with me but still, this was the only thing I truly wanted to give you today: myself. I want you to accept my feelings, my propose, my heart, I want you to have it all for you. I wanna belong to you for the rest of my life and I want you to belong to me as well. I know I wasn’t the first one to fall in love in this relationship but God knows how much I love you. I think I’ve shared years enough with you to be completely certain of what I want for the rest of my life: you. So Lee Seunghyun, my love, marry me?” 

That was totally unexpected and got Seungri’s legs and hands shaking. His heart was jumping inside his chest as Jiyong got on his knees and popped the question out of nothing. 

“Jiyong I don’t even know what to say.. I.. Oh my God..” The younger covered his mouth with both hands totally shocked. Jiyong’s chest started to feel heavy even before listening to what the other had to say. Part of him was expecting a ‘yes’ since the beginning and when Seungri simply stood paralyzed in front of him, the smile in his lips disappeared and tears started forming in the corner of his eyes, to which he looked down trying to hide. 

“So this is a no..” 

“What? No!” The leader looked up again. “You just got me so speechless.. But baby, are you sure? Can we?” 

“As long as I have you, I will find a way. I promise.” 

Seungri gave his hand to Jiyong, that stared at him with widened eyes. He smiled at the man on his knee still crying. “Yes. I will marry you Ji.” 

“Will you really??” 

The maknae chuckled and rolled his eyes, his boyfriend was as surprised as him. “Do you want me to say no then?” 

“No!” The leader grabbed the ring from the box and placed in the younger’s finger before standing up and hugging him. “I love you so much Ri, you scared me, I thought you weren’t going to accept and leave me..” 

Seungri smiled and wrapped his arms around the older, Jiyong is always so scared of losing him. “Stupid, I would never reject you.” 

They looked into each other’s eyes and the leader closed the gap between them in a passionate kiss. They could still feel their hearts beating fast with emotion and anxiety from the previous moment yet the smile on their lips meant only one thing: pure happiness. 

“I love you too Jiyong. My pretty gift, you are the best thing that happened to me.” Seungri placed another kiss on his fiancé’s lips. 

Just like years ago and now, Seungri would keep wishing Jiyong every birthday. Just to make sure the older will stay by his side and that their love will never fade away.