That Girl

Regret for Loving You.

Bae Jinyoung look at someone. His eyes can't move from her. Ah, that new girl, Kim Sejeong. She such a pretty girl. Today is a happy day for me. 

"Aye Jinyoung. Let's go. We wait for you about 10 minutes okay? Come on." Hwang Minhyung, his not real brother took him. Maybe Guanlin in the car too. "So, hyung! Today, there was a new girl entered my class. She such a pretty. I can't forget her face. That bright face and her smile. Oh, she sit beside me!" Minhyun just smiled to him. He saw Guanlin in the car, playing phone. Bored af.

Jinyoung sat at back. "Hyung, wassup bro!" Guanlin did not look at him. What the, "Yah, stop playing game. aish, this boy! You're bored, boy!" Guanlin bit Jinyoung hand. "It's hurt!" Jinyoung screamed and bumped into his seat. Guanlin laughed. "Yah boys! Shut up. Jinyoung, please wear your seatbelts. It dangerous." Guanlin laughed again. Guanlin looked at Jinyoung and smirked at Jinyoung. Jinyoung pretend he dont care.

---

"Okay guys, wake up. We arrived." Minhyun waked up his two brothers. "Hyung, I'm sleepy." Jinyoung opened his eyes and his seatblts. He went out from the car and entered their house. Guanlin did the same things too. "Yah, bye guys. I have to go to the cafe! Eat the ramen first, I'll buy you guys food when I'm coming home okay?" Guanlin nodded. He then closed the door. 

---

Jinyoung locked his door and jumped into his bed. He forgot about Guanlin that shared the same room with him. The house have more rooms but because Lai Guanlin is scared, Minhyun asked Jinyoung to shared his room with Guanlin. Although Jinyoung did not want it, but, he must to or maybe he will saw a lion hwang getting angry, huhu

"Yah. Jinyoung hyung! Opened this door! I'm sleepy. Okay fine, I sleep on the sofa!" Jinyoung laughed. Before he continued his sleep, he opened his phone. "A message from who?" Jinyoung opened the message. 

'Oh my God! Sejeong text me! Aww! Yahoo!' 

Sejeong <3 : hello jinyoung, what are you doing right now? 

Jinyoung : nothing, I'm just relaxing in my room? Haha :)

Sejeong <3 : Oh, i see. sorry for disturbing you. By the way, I just want to ask, if there was any homeworks today?

Jinyoung : Urm, i guess no. Yeah no. So, just take you rest okay ;)

Sejeong <3 : Haha okay. Bye :)

Jinyoung : Bye2 see you tomorrow!

"Hehe. What a happy day. Kim Sejeong, why youre so pretty? My heart beat dugun dugun!" Jinyoung rolled himself on his bed. That not a waste for asked her number at school today, Bae Jinyoung is too smart!

---

**Sejeong pov

"Urm, Sejeong. What are you doing! Do your work. Don't playing phone while you do your work." That man is too annoying. I just chatted with my friend to ask for the school works. Did not took for a minutes. Urgh. What a life? He thinks that he is too good. Okay, I'm his worker. But today is my 3rd day working here. Why dont he gives a lesson to me. I'm still new tho. 

But he is too handsome. How can an angel look plus demon characteristic in one person. He damn cool. Oh my type. Erk, Kim Sejeong, do your work faster of you will be fired by that tiger baby! How can I called him like that? Aww Hwang Minhyun, you make me fall for you!