Final

Love

Happy birthday Angie!!! I hope you like it. I was in a rush because I didn't have a lot of time to write it but I did my best for something to give to you. All thanks to Vane! I have never done a one-shot but I did it for you ^-^ I hope you have a wonderful bday! Sorry for the errors.
Enjoy~ 
lonewolf0112 cutetaoris 
____________________________________________________________

Tao after a while at staring at the people in line right before them and the frantic screaming he wasn't sure anymore if he should do it or not. Why in the hell did he agree to go into a haunted house? Especially with Chen? His one and only best friend who for sure would keep reminding him of his girly screams and his ugly faces?! Maybe he was out of his mind and wanted to prove something. He wanted to prove that he didn't always need Chen's help!

Chen chuckled and smiled afterwards looking at Tao's scared expression. It was cute. Chen couldn't think of anything better to stay closer to Tao and help him out like his knight and shinning armor. He wanted to be someone who Tao would always need. He wanted to be a prince to his princess. There was just one problem. They weren't dating. At least not yet.. Chen hoped he could ask him after this and finally hold Tao in his arms but for now he would settle. Chen shook his head clearing his head and moved next to Tao in line gently putting an arm around Taos shoulder and walked next to him. "Are you ready?" Chen asked seeing how any moment they were going to. There were up next.

Tao shook his head no but still didn't say anything and ones the man told them to go in Tao started to drag his feet to the entrance and waited for Chen to hide behind him. Chen smiled finding the right opportunity to hold Taos hand. Tao didn't take a notice and followed Chen's lead. "Don't worry baby, nothing will happen to you while I'm here." Chen said and Tao stopped for a moment forgetting about the people dressed as ghosts and stared at Chen's intertwined hand against his and smiled feeling his heart start to speed up and knowing that he was blushing. "Did you just call me, babe?" Tao asked but Chen ignored what he said and Tao didn't pay much attention to it because he didn't want to be wrong. What if he heard it wrong? Tao shook his head no and then looked up just to let out a scream and fleet to Chen's arms. Chen smiled covering the panda's eyes and hugging him closer against his body. "It's okay, Tao. We are almost out. Just hold on a few minutes more." Tao shook his head yes and looked up at Chen. " You won't leave me, will you? Last time Kris left me.. I don't want that to happen again." Chen suddenly felt bad and looked down at Tao. "Well I'm not like Kris and I will never be." Chen said and Tao smiled up at him.

"Come here." Chen said pulling Tao straight just for him to get on his tippy toes and go on and place a gentle kiss on Tao's head. "Thank you." Chen said just stopping on time not caring if there weren't moving and if people were coming. "For what?" Tao asked taken aback. "For being you." Chen said before Tao could say anything Chen quickly lead him to the exit avoiding all the other people dressed as ghosts just waiting to scare people.

"It wasn't that bad, right?" Chen asked and looked over to the people in line to get food. They were both in a festival just about five minutes by car from where Chen lived. "I guess so.. All thanks to you." Tao admitted looking down recalling the words he head Chen say just two minutes ago. "What do you want to eat?" Chen asked seeing how they were next in line. "Whatever you want. I'm not really hungry." Tao said and Chen nodded turning his attention away from Tao so he could order. "You know.. it's starting to get dark.." Chen added after he got his cotton candy. "We should go." Tao pouted but had something in mind.

"Hold on a minute. I want to buy something before we go!" Tao said and Chen stopped and look at what Tao wanted to buy. "Do you think I can buy that huge panda over there? I can try to ask." Tao said and Chen broke out on a smile seeing how cute Tao was. "Let's go over." Chen said and grabbed Tao's hand with his. Tas mind went blank for a second. It's normal to hold hands with friends but why was his heart thumping against his chest so hard? He didn't want to like Chen more than he already does. Shaking his head he was dragged to the booth with the huge panda the size of his body.

"I'm sorry but it's not for sale." Tao pouted again. "But you can win it," the man behind the booth said. "How?" Chen asked. "Just try to shoot as many times at the target and whoever wins gets one of those animals. "Deal. I'll pay for two games." Chen said and looked back at Tao seeing how Tao was smiling from one ear to another with a kid smile on his face. "You didn't have to do that." Tao said suddenly catching Chen off hard when Tao hugged him and placed his head on his shoulder. "It's nothing." Chen said feeling his heart start to speed up again once again.

"You're up," the man said and they both left the hug without wanting to. After a few seconds and the first round failing Chen tried again and when the bell rang and his was perfect he smiled knowing that he got something for his little panda. "Can I get that one?" Chen pointed at the panda and the man took it down and handed it to Chen making Tao giggle from joy. "Here you go, love." Chen said and handed it to Tao. "Thank you.. Chen." Tao said feeling like the happiest person in the world and without being a word said on there way back to the car and Chen's home Tao was happy to the moon.

"You're going to sleep over tonight, right?" Chen asked wanting to know if his plans would work. "Yeah." Tao said not finding anything suspicious about the question. "Okay." Chen gestured to his door and Tao started walking to the entrance. "Do you mind if I take a shower?" Tao asked feeling a little sweaty. "Sure, go ahead." Chen said and unlocked the door. "I'll get you some clothes." Chen said going into his room knowing that Tao would just sit down and scroll through his phone while he was gone.

Two minutes of finding some of Tao's washed clothes he left last time Chen got them. "Here. You know that the towel is in the bathroom."Chen said and Tao nodded looking back at his stuffed animal. "I'll be back. Don't miss me too much." Tao joked but Chen in his head said, "I will try not to." And smiled after he heard the door from the bathroom close and the water start to run. "Finally!" Chen let out an excited yell.

Tao heard something from inside the bathroom but didn't mind it. It was just Chen being Chen. His mind races with the events that happened today. No doubt he liked Chen and not only that but he was starting to like him more and more that Tao wasn't sure if you could ever like somebody this much. Tao shook his head going to his playlist and putting on a song and getting into the water after stripping out of all his clothes. Tao smiled remembering Chen's smile towards him. Yes.. it was only directed to him and he was so happy to know that. He washed his body and hair and got out of the shower into the steaming room that was filled with fog.

He heard music coming off from the living room and didn't pay much attention to it. "Chen's paying music." Tao whispered taking the towel and crying his hair. Afterwards he got dressed and got his clothes putting them in a dirty pile Chen had in the bathroom.

Tao opened the door walking out into the living room dropping his towel and looking in awe in front of him. He couldn't speak any words or say them. He was shocked seeing Chen with roses, candles all over, and pictures of them together. Their memories.

"Tao, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Chen said and it took a second for Tao to registered what was going on. He couldn't believe it. Was he dreaming? He couldn't be and as he opened his mouth all he could think of was, "Yes!". Chen smiled walking over and handing the flowers to Tao and bringing him closer but to kiss him on the lips.

Taos heart stopped, sped up and his eyes closed ones Chen's lips met his, melting into the kiss. Chen's lips were so perfect, soft, and creamy that Tao accidentally dropped the red roses onto the floor and held Chen's body against his kissing him passionately. They both slowly pulled away a few inches but looking still at each other's eyes. "I love you." Chen said and Tao couldn't be happier. "I love you to." Tao breathes out. They both sat down on the sofa talking, smiling and laughing, but most importantly sharing brief romantic moments they have both been dreaming of.