Problems and Punches

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung looked at the mirror one last time, before taking his phone from his bed and starting to text his friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TaeTae: About to go for work

ChimChim: Well, we all r already at work, so we kinda busy now...

TaeTae: Okie dokie. Bye bye

Joonie: Just a reminder.... TALK TO JEON JUNGKOOK

Jinnie: Yeah, remember we talked about the gifts?

Yoongles: And my huge text?

ChimChim: And my support and comfort. I wish u the best of luck once again.

Hobi: And my bright and effective hope?

Joonie: .........

Jinnie: ..........

ChimChim: Hehe, Hobibaby, that was kinda awkward....

Yoongles: In other words, u

Hobi: WHY DO U ALWAYS SUPPORT CHIM AND NOT ME?

Yoongles: Cuz he is way cuter than u DUH

ChimChim: Aww..... Hos, dont worry. ILY

Hobi: HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND......?

TaeTae: Ah, u guys r making me laugh. But idk why i can’t laugh the way i used to. somethings off today..... anyways, bye guys

Joonie: Yh, bye Tae. AND REMEMBER TO TALK TO HIM

TaeTae: Ok why r u guys so interested in me talking to Jungkook?

Jinnie: BCUZ WE WANT TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT?

TaeTae: ....... K bye ............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung grabbed his keys and walked towards the door. As he stepped out, he turned around and closed the door shut, making sure to lock the door and make it secure. He then went straight for the elevator.

"Ah, I'm gonna be late! I can't be late on only my second day!", he said as he tapped his feet.

As impatient as he could ever be, he decided to take the stairs. By the time he reached the bottom floor, he was drenched in sweat. His body was burning and he felt like he would just faint. Not only did he come down from the ninth floor by the stairs, but he took big steps and the stairs were high and steep.

Taehyung grabbed a handful of tissues from the lobby and wiped off the sweat.

"Crap! I'll be late!" He realised, and ran to the cafe, only to be greeted by an angry Mr. Woo, laughing waiters and waitresses, shocked customers and a worried Jungkook.

"You're late, Taehyung! And you replied late to Jungkook too. You told him that I shouldn't blame Jungkook, so I decided to yell at you! It's only your second day of work and you're already creating a bad impression!" Mr. Woo was very angry.

Taehyung flinched as he heard the others whispering. "I can explain, it's the elevator! I took the stairs because I wanted to save time. And I was sweating, and I tried to cool off for a while. Coming down by the stairs from the ninth floor is not as easy as you may think, sir. I promise I won't be late again."

Mr. Woo sighed, "An explanation won't make me a cup of coffee, so just get to work already!" He walked away.

Taehyung put on his apron and grabbed a pen and notepad, ready to take orders.

Jungkook q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter