7 years

BTS Songfic

Once I was 7 years old my momma told me 

Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely

Once I was 7 years old

Yoongi remembers being 7 years old. He remembers moving to this new place and the staring. He remembers the kids shuffling away from him and not playing with him since they already had their "clique."

He remembers coming home and crying himself to sleep, his mom coming up and watching, asking "Did you make a friend today?" Yoongi couldn't lie to her so he shooked his head. And he will always remeber the look of pain on his mother's face, as if she was the one that didn't make a friend.

Then he remembers him. Jung Hoseok. He remembers him just pointing at Yoongi and smiling, his words being.

"You look lonely so I'm going to be your friend."

Yoongi never thought that boy would change his life but he did.

It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger
Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker
By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor
Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure

Then it started slowly, Yoongi recalls. Him starting to smoke and drinking because his dad had came. Him to taking his feelings and burden to the "human sunshine." The "Human Sunshine" took pity on him and they sat, at age 11, drinking burning liquor and smoking herbs. That when he realized that he was falling for his friend.

Once I was 11 years old my daddy told me 

Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely

Once I was 11 years old

That day was one of the worse days in hid life. His father had sat him down so they could have a "man-to-man" talk, a "macho-to-macho" talk. 

Yoongi remember being repulsed when his father turned to him, his eyes droopy and red.

"It's time." he says in that deep voice of his, a voice that he shared with Yoongi

"Time for you to start dating. Look at them girls, find the ones you want to settle down with." Yoongi remembers being repulsed at the thought of touching a girl or even having with one.

"That won't ever happen, Dad," he says. His father stares at him, his eyes narrow then he starts laughing and turns his direction to his mom.

"Not only did you give birth to a stupid, useless boy but you also gave birth to a ," his father's laughter rang in his ears and Yoongi recalls clenching his fist, gritting his teeth, tears in the back of his eyes.

His father stood, spitting on him and murmured, "Useless, the whole lot of you."

Yoongi remembers his mother trying to cradle him but he pushed her away cause the only person who could make him happy now was a house away from him. Hoseok. 

Yoongi recalls that day, the pain he felt and how he wanted to run and see Hoseok.

"I always had that dream like the daddy before me.
So I started writing songs, I started writing stories. 
Something about that glory always seemed to bore me. 
cause those I really love will ever really know me."

Yoongi remembers when he became interested in his music. His grandfather had showed him how to make music and from then on, Yoongi realized he wanted to make not sing music. Hoseok and his friends, which were Jin, the mother, Jimin, the thing he used to get over Hoseok (it never worked out well but Jimin was happy with who he was right now), Taehyung, who had an unusual boxy smile, Namjoon, who helped him make his dream come true and Jungkook, the baby, they supported him, sometimes singing for him or maybe rapping.
(He never knew that Hobi could rap until then and he fell a little bit in love with the sunshine.) 

 

But no one else knew. Then it was time for college, another war erupted in his house. His mother supported him but his father-

His ing donor was being a ing .
But it didn't matter to him because he and Hoseok were finally together at the same college and nothing could stop them. 
"Once I was twenty years old, my story got told
Before the morning sun, when life was lonely
Once I was twenty years old"
Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon became famous for their cyphers and their rap but no matter what, Yoongi was still grateful for the sunshine.

I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure
'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major
I got my boys with me at least those in favor
And if we don't meet before I leave, I hope I'll see you later

 

There were always people that said that they wouldn't do it but here he was on the altar, his soon-to-be husband staring at him, his heart-shaped lips smiling that beautiful smile that made him smile back. 
 

Once I was twenty years old, my story got told
I was writing about everything, I saw before me
Once I was twenty years old
Soon we'll be thirty years old, our songs have been sold
We've traveled around the world and we're still roaming
Soon we'll be thirty years old

"Do you, Min Yoongi, take Jung Hoseok as your husband and lover, the one that you will cherish until death do you part?"

From the corner of his eye, he could see Namjin, Namjoon laughing at his sensitive husband and Jin slapping his husband while he cried. Yoongi chuckled but then turned to focus on his new ever after.

"Yes I do."

I'm still learning about life
My woman brought children for me
So I can sing them all my songs
And I can tell them stories
Most of my boys are with me
Some are still out seeking glory
And some I had to leave behind
My brother I'm still sorry

Yoongi could see their future, him and Hoseok with a small girl between their arms. And Yoongi was ing ready for that future to come.

He wished he could say sorry to some people that he hurt in the past but the past was in the past and over with.

Soon I'll be sixty years old, my daddy got sixty-one
Remember life and then your life becomes a better one
I made a man so happy when I wrote a letter once
I hope my children come and visit, once or twice a month

Soon I'll be sixty years old, will I think the world is cold
Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me
Soon I'll be sixty years old
Soon I'll be sixty years old, will I think the world is cold
Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me
Soon I'll be sixty years old."

Soon the only thing he would have to worry about was if he could get up and look at Hoseoks beautiful face.

Once I was seven years old, momma told me
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely
Once I was seven years old

Once I was seven years old

Hoseok stares at Yoongi and vice versa.
"What are you thinking of, Yoonie?" Yoongi muzzled himself into Hoseok's neck, humming.
"About being 7 years old "

Hosoek smiled and laughed because he also was thinking of being 7 years old.