Flashback

ThE bEeF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

* * * *

 

"Here"

 

Namjoon who is busy fixing his guitar tuner near the classroom window got his focus distracted by the appearance of a soft voice and a small blue-paper wrapped gift placed on the desk in front of him.

 

His gaze fell upon the clear eyes of his junior, of which he had for the past four months, spent a few of his precious after school hours with, teaching her how to play a musical instrument.

 

"And this is..?"

 

He grinned teasingly as he put down his guitar and grab the gift with his free hand. Its kind of soft and....squishy?

 

"I-its a token. For taking your time....to teach me how to play the trumpet." She said shyly, as a slight blush appeared on her cheeks.

 

"Its no problem at all. As a senior, its my duty to help a junior in need, amirite?"

 

Namjoon said flirtily with a wink. It brought the reaction he wanted. His junior's face is as red as a fully-riped tomato. Cute.

 

" And I.. I'm sorry if its not much but I would like to give you that present...um..a..gift! which I m-made myself. It's to show how much I am really grateful for all the things you've done, really..sincerely...from the bottom of my heart. I hope you l-like it sunbae!"

 

Due to her shy nature, she struggled to end her thanks with the person receving it having the time of his life teasing her for it, but she finally did it at the end and she grinned at him widely in satisfaction.

 

"So this is what hyung has been doing all this time instead of practicing for our debut"

 

Namjoon's attention is diverted towards the two intruders voice who then oh-so casually strolled into the classroom towards them. He recognises them in an instant while the girl shifts his eyes between the duo and her sunbae and back and forth in confusion.

 

"Yah you slimey pumpkin !'

 

A boy with an extremely loud voice came forth and slapped Namjoon's shoulders repeatedly with exaggeration.

 

"While Yoongi is too busy making songs in the studio to even EAT or SLEEP, you on the other hand are busy making your own love stories huhh? Are  you out of your mind??? I'm sooooooo jealous!"

 

Namjoon tried to shake off the kid abusing his shoulder but he failed since he had to hold himsef back from laughing. After seeing the confused look by his junior did Namjoon finally sobered up and started explaining in-between laughs.

 

"Hahahaha!!...Nope! No..haha...no..you guys got it all wrong! Im really only teaching her how to blew the t-"

 

"-Shhh...not infront of Chim, you bouncy hairball! He's still a minor for s sake!" The obnoxious guy puts his palm on top of Namjoon's mouth, preventing the latter from speak even further.

 

"Youre acting like there's even a year of an between us. And I sincerely hope you dont use that language in front of Jungkook."

 

The guy called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter