fourth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was speechless looking at her house the Saturday after the incident of those men and the guy. The music could be heard from the outside, it was obvious that her mom wasn’t at home, but what would her mom think when she saw such chaos.

As soon as she entered the house she had to dodge several drunks, they hadn’t even taken off their shoes, and that made her scream.

- Kim Taehyung, you are dead! - She screamed. A boy with black hair approached her. - Jimin, where is…? Ah, you are also drunk. – She said like if she wasn’t surprised.

-Ha-neul, my friend! - He exclaimed, trying to hug her without letting go of the red plastic glass of beer in his hand - join the party! We were waiting for you!

She pushed him away. - Do you know where my brother is?

He shook his head, frowning. She snorted, cornered my shoes in a corner and started looking around the house, completely ignoring Jimin and her brother's friends. She walked to the living room: there were people lying on the sofas, dancing on the table. The chaos was more than visible. Taehyung was a smart guy, he saw her arriving and ran upstairs to hide.

- Taehyung, stop hiding! – She screamed.

She started to open the doors like crazy, yelling at Taehyung to come out of a damn time. Jimin followed her everywhere, taking short sips of his beer. She couldn’t open the door, so she pounded it.

- Kim Taehyung, I know you're there. - There was no response. She hit the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter