tenth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She went into the house, went up the stairs to her bedroom and quickly trying to make as little noise as possible, opened drawers, took out clothes, closed the sports bag, changed her clothes and left again, slamming the door and forcing her to hide from my mother behind a bush.

 

-----------------

 

Monday was the busiest day in Ha-Neul's life. It could be summarized in study, work and fatigue. She had finished her shift in the cafeteria, and as always, she took the same road she took home ... until she remembered the promise she made to herself, not to return. She was in the middle of a dark street, that one that was full of normally empty places on a daily basis, thinking where to go and how. She scanned the sides and dialed the emergency number as she used to do, although she had the feeling that she was going to leave it marked all night. She felt lonely, uneasy and vulnerable for some reason, and when she saw that there were two human figures in the darkness she immediately wanted to go back. But she didn’t do it. She stood there stupidly waiting for her legs to respond, watching how those people exchanged something.

 

One of the two figures began to move after a few seconds. He only took a couple of steps and she recognized him. He also recognized her and stopped walking abruptly, almost tripping over the edge of a curb.

When she saw Suga with his blond hair, his bomber and his military boots, she knew they were different. He didn’t have to see anything like a boy with a girl who wore a uniform in the early morning and marked the number of emergencies for fear that something very unlikely would happen. He came closer to her, still looking sideways with anxiety.

- What are you doing here? – He asked still looking uneasy.

- I’m going ... - The sentence was incomplete. She used to say '' home '', but that day she had nowhere to go, so she shrugged.

Suga stood right in front of her. - You shouldn’t be here.

- I was going to leave.

Without saying anything, he grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her to turn around. She was going to protest saying that her house was in the opposite direction, then she realized that she was a fool and she was not going back. Suga started to walk a couple of steps ahead of her, with his hands in his pockets. She cleared for him to pay attention, but he completely ignored her.

- Hey - She said, taking him involuntarily from the sleeve of the jacket and pulling it a little bit- where are you going? I’d planned to go to the other side.

- You can’t go there.

- But...

His gaze told her everything, so she kept quiet. She sighed and took a couple of long strides and started to walk beside him in the most sepulchral silence between two people. Suga was much faster than her, who was defeated and with aching legs, so he ended up leaving her behind when they were walking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter