Oh Boy!

Talk

 

//prompt
*

“I’m surprised you’re still alive”

 

“Juhyu--”

 

“Why did you leave me?”

 

“Wha--”

 

“Why you didn’t stay when you promised me that you won’t leave me?”

 

“I didn’t mean t--”

 

“Cut the crap, Son Seungwan. It’s been months since you broke up with me without even explaining why and then suddenly you appear here in front of my house, and how dare you to ruin my goddamn sleep?!”

 

“...”

 

“Cat got your tongue, huh?”

 

“...”

 

“Tsk.”

 

“Wait! Don’t close the door! Let me explain!”

 

“Then talk! I don’t want someone like you waste my time.”

 

“Remember when I proposed to you?”

 

“...”

 

“....It was the best day of my life, I remember asking ‘Will you do the honor to make me the happiest person in the world by marry me?’ then you did. You said ‘Yes’ I can’t believed it ‘cause you said yes.”

 

“...”

 

“Before we became lovers, I remember stealing glance at you because I don’t have the courage to talk to you, I’m afraid you’ll just ignore me because well, you are The Bae Joohyun of the Company and I’m just...Seungwan but--but you fell in love with me, I don’t know why? But I guess you hit your head or something because we became girlfriends.”

 

“The Day I went to your house and asked for you parents permission for marriage, your mother’s words struck me the most. As if waking me up from reality, she said “I don’t think you’re ready to take the next step with Joohyun, you don’t even have enough money to provide the things you guys need. It’s not that I don’t like you but marriage is not just about love, it’s about responsibilities, it’s about giving not only the necessary things but also the other person’s wants. You should think about it, I’m not against you guys at all. I’m just being a mother.”

 

“That’s why you leave? Huh?”

 

“...”

 

“You know? You’re selfish, you let my mother’s words get on your head. What are you 5?!”

 

“I want the best from you and your mother is right!”

 

“Then why didn’t you tell me! You decide on your own!”

 

“...”

 

“It’s not like you’re going to get married with my mom so why did you let her cruel words affect you!”

 

“‘Cause she’s your mother!”

 

“But you’re going to marry me not her, so why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“Because I’m afraid you’ll leave me when I can’t give you the things that you want, when I can’t give you the things that you need.”

 

“And you think leaving me is the answer?”

 

“...Yes.”

 

“And I was wrong. That’s why these past few months I work double time. I even seek for some other Jobs.”

 

“...”

 

“So if you let me--”

 

“And you think I’ll still give you a chance after all that you’ve done?”

 

“...”

 

“Do you think? I’m crazy, huh?”

 

“...”

 

“You think I’ll waste my time with you?”

 

“...”

 

“And to live the rest of my life with someone like you?”

 

“...I-I’m sorry, I should’ve understand...T-thank you for t-the time. I-I’ll leave now.”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“I will.”

 

“...”

 

“Yes. I’m crazy because I don’t care if I’m going to waste my time only if it you I’m with.”

 

“...”

 

“So, please stop being selfless even just for a moment and fight for something that you want, fight for us…”

 

“I-irene”

 

“...because I can’t face this battle alone, I need you. Please take me back.”

 

***

 

“You remember when I said ‘Yes’?”

 

“Hmm”

 

“I said yes not only to you but also to our future, to our life after marriage and after that, and that and that--”

 

“...”

 

“Why did you stop kissing me!”

 

“I never knew future Mrs. Bae Son will be as wild as this!”

 

“Because I missed you! You can’t blame me!”

 

“Okay! Okay! You have me now and for a long time, you can stop pinching my face.”

 

“Please don’t even think of leaving me again.”

 

“I just thought that you’ll have a better life without me.”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“But a life with you is the better life.”

 

“And to be with you again is the best life I could live.”

 

“Yah! You are so cheesy!”

 

“Hahahaha I’m sorry.”

 

“I miss your expressive eyebrows, your pouty lips, your brown eyes, your perfect nose, your dimples and I miss this, I miss us. So when will you ask me again to marry you?”

 

“Maybe not this time, I look like a mess and you’re still in your pajamas!”

 

“I don't care! You broke my heart, you heartless hamster it’s about time you heal it again!”

 

“But you deserve a better proposal!”

 

“Any proposal will do, as long as it’s who’s asking, of course.”

“...Ehem.”

 

“Oh My God! Are you serious?!”

 

“You said any proposal will do! So yeah, will you say yes, again?”

 

“This time no breaking up?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“No negative thought will get to you again?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Will you marry me Bae Juhyun?”

 

“...”

 

“Please?”

 

“Always.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Yes. Always.”

 

“Oh My God. I love you so much.”

 

“You better!”