final.

more than the world.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1180w

 

The morning birds tweet to no end. Sunshine blades past silken curtains, the warmth displaying from the dark wood floors, to the sheets of the bed. In the sheets of the said bed, pale legs are tangled with shorter pale legs. The young prince’s head rests on the chest of his personal guard, the guard’s heartbeat resonating in the prince’s ear. It is calming and would bring the prince back into a slumber, however, the light of day is urging him awake, causing him to scrunch his nose in dismay. He groans, burying his nose into his guard’s neck. 

A little sigh leaves the prince’s lips and he tightens his hold around the guard’s bare neck. Waking up means princely duties, and princely duties strictly mean no staying in bed with his favorite guard, so his nurse has told him. 

He hears a low chortle from the man he lays upon, and a tender kiss is pressed in his hair. The boy whimpers, and his toes curl. 

“My prince,” the guard says, “it is time.”

Sehun whines. “I want to stay in bed with you.” 

The guard rubs Sehun’s shoulder. “I know.”

“Then let us stay, I want to forget about duties today.” 

“As much as I would more than oblige, my love, his highness would not be very happy with you or myself if we disappeared all day.”

Sehun pouts. “I could care less about what my father feels.”

The guard sighs. “I do not want to necessarily lose my position as your personal guard either, Sehun.”

“You will not lose it, Kyungsoo,” Sehun smiles and lifts his head to look at Kyungsoo. “I will not let my father replace you. Do you know why?”

Kyungsoo hums prolongedly, a slight, closed-mouth smile turning up at the corners of his lips.

“You tell me.” 

“Because no one else can take care of me like you do. No one else can protect me as amazingly as you.” Sehun leans in, mischievously smiling. 

Kyungsoo cracks a bigger smile. “You are missing something, aren’t you?”

“I suppose, no one can love me more than you do.” 

Sehun kisses Kyungsoo gently and briefly and when they part, Kyungsoo flips them over so he’s over Sehun.

“Is this your method of convincing me?”

“Yes,” Sehun grins cheekily. “Yes, it is.”

“You are quite persistent.” 

“Have I convinced you, yet?”

“Just slightly,” Kyungsoo bends down until their lips align and a breathy moan comes from Sehun.

The kiss doesn’t get much heavier than this, moving lips, hands around each other’s bodies and entangled in soft locks. It is gentle and full of affection and adoration. Sehun feels like he is melting. 

When it is broken again, Kyungsoo softly smiles. “We still need to get out of bed, as much as I would like to stay here.” 

“Oh, hush up, ‘soo.” 

Sehun kisses him aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter