Perfect Duet Final

Perfect Duet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I recommend reading this with Perfect Duet by Ed Sheeran ft. Beyonce on repeat

 

My sister forced me to babysit her children without my consent. She came to my door with no warning, holding her 9 month old baby boy and a 3 year old daughter.

"Please, Ji. I really need your help for this night.  Something came up at work and your brother-in-law is not in town so you are my only option." Dami said as she handed her son to Jiyong's arm along with a baby bag. I sighed as I took the baby, Junseo, and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

Dami knelt down to give her daughter, Jia, a quick and tight hug. "Baby, I need to go somewhere for a little bit okay? Stay with Uncle Ji for tonight. I will be back very quickly." Dami smiled as Jia nodded and quickly walked in to Jiyong's apartment.

"Please be quick okay, noona?" Jiyong begs as he starts bouncing up and down to entertain the baby. Dami leaned in to kiss her brother's cheek. 

"I promise, I'll be back soon before you know it. I love you and I owe you one." Dami waves goodbye as Jiyong closed the door. He dropped the bag on the couch and walked around his apartment, looking for something to entertain the little kids with. His place wasn't really for kids. It was all interesting pieces of interior and art that barely popped vibrant colors. Very boring fo children.

"Damn... what do I do?" Jiyong mutters under his breath and looks at Junseo.

"Junseo, tell your uncle what you want to do. I am out of options." With no response given as he expected, he decided to ask Jia.

"Jia!" Jiyong gently yells as he walks across his living room to see the little girl just playing with the centerpiece of his coffee table. The little girl looked up.

"What do you want to do while your mom is gone?" Jiyong smiles as he said that and Jia whispered into Jiyong's ear, "I want to see Taeyeon unnie." Jia chuckles when Jiyong's jaw slightly dropped and tried to fprocess what she said.

"Taeyeon? She might be busy, but let us facetime her okay?" Jiyong pulls out his phone and initiated a video chat with his girlfriend of four years. Jia quickly sits besides her uncle and Junseo was just relaxing in Jiyong's arms, looking at the phone screen.

After a few rings, a new image popped on his phone which caused the uncle and the girl to smile widely.

"Jiyong? What do you- Oh! Is that Jia?" Taeyeon looks closely at her own screen to confirm that it really was her favorite little girl.

"Hi Taeyeon unnie! I miss you!" Jia happily rpelied as she waved her hand to the camera. Jiyong was laughing at Jia because of the way of how excited she got over seeing his girlfriend.

"I miss you too! Omo! Junseo! Hi you little chubby baby!" Taeyeon's eyes widen and Jiyong turns the camera to the baby. Jiyong faces the camera back to himself.

"Tae, Jia really wants to see you. But I told her you are busy and that you might not come." Jiyong says as she looks at Jia who went back to playing with the centerpiece.

"Ah..." Taeyeon focuses somewhere else since her manager was talking to her. " Sorry Ji, my manager was talking to me. But I wish I could be there to help you. I'll see what I can do." Taeyeon lets out a guilty expression.

"It's okay, you are busy and it is already late at night. When you finish your schedule, just go home and rest. Okay?" Jiyong says as he looks at Taeyeon through the screen and he noticed that she did look fatigued.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. I have to film something." Taeyeon said waving at the screen.

"Alright, take care. I love you." Jiyong says with a small smile and Taeyeon smiles back.

"Love you too, Ji." Right there, the call ends. As Jiyong threw his phone to the couch, Jia looks up.

"Will Taeyeon unnie be coming?" Jia asks as her eyes sparkled hope.

"I'm sorry Jia but she won't be coming. She is really tired right now and is working." Jiyong says as he felt really guilty for not fulfilling her wish.

 

It's been about 45 minutes before they all heard a doorbell ringing. Jiyong carries Junseo again and gets up from the couch.

"Seems like your mama is here!" Jiyong quickly walks to the door and opens it. 

"Taeyeon?" Jiyong was welcomed with the presence of Taeyeon holding plastic bags and a smile on her face.

"I'm here! Hi Junseo! You've gotten bigger!" Taeyeon sets down the bags as she walks in and went to kiss the baby and hold his little hand. After doing so, she tip toes to quickly give a kiss to Jiyong on the lips.

"Hey Ji, I know that you aren't that goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter