Chapter 24

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “Don’t worry. You’ll be fine.” You smiled.

            Mina took a deep breath before entering the classroom. Once she entered the classroom everyone started whispering to their friends.

            “Who’s she?”

            “She’s hot.”

            “Wait, is-is that Mina?”

            Everyone scanned the new Mina head to toe with wide eyes once they realized that the school’s nerd was a hottie.

            You went to your seat in the back of the class by Infinite as Mina went to hers, the boys instantly talking to her.

            “Did you do that?” Hoya raised his eyebrows.

            “She’s pretty right?” You smiled proud of your work.

            “Not as pretty as you.” Woohyun brushed his hand along your cheek, causing you to “pfft” at him.

----------

            “So the rumors are true.” Seungyeon clicked-clacked over to your lunch table with her killer heels, her arms folded in front of her chest.

            Even though Mina’s appearance changed, you realized that she was still a shy, innocent girl when you noticed that she lowered her head.  

            You stabbed your fork into your salad and released your grip, standing up, “Go away, Seungyeon. Just leave us alone.”

            “What fun will I get out of that?”

            “How about I give you another black eye? Btw, your makeup is smearing which makes your black eye more noticeable.”  You shrugged, taunting her with your covered up y attitude.

            “Just because you changed her appearance doesn’t mean anything, Veronica.” Seungyeon smirked and walked away, making sure that her hair hit you in the face. You stood as your fist were shaking from trying to restrain yourself.

            “Ugh!” You screamed, slamming your fist against the table making it shake, causing Infinite and Mina to startle and everyone to stare at you.

            You looked at them, “What?!” 

            They trembled, remembering how brutal you were when you fought Seungyeon and turned away.

            “You- you okay?” Mina croaked with Infinite ready to hold you down just in case.

            “Yah!” you yelled at her causing her to flinch, “Why don’t you stop being such a wuss and stand up for yourself?! I’m tired of defending you!” you slapped your hand on the table in front of her.

            She looked down, feeling bad, poking at her food as you rolled your eyes and scoffed.

            “Veronica, you don’t need to yell at her,” Dongwoo defended.

            “What, it’s not like she’s going to say anything.” You scoffed and grabbed your bag.

            “Yah, where are you going?” Woohyun trailed behind as you took heavy foots steps, angrily mumbling to yourself.

            “The only place to relieve my anger,”

----------

            “…So this is where you relieve your anger?” Woohyun stared at all the equipment.

            “You can borrow clothes over there.” You pointed to the counter, “I’m gonna go change.”

            You came out wearing shorts about finger-tip length, a black wife-beater, and boxing gloves.

            “Nice,” Woohyun smirked in approval jokingly.

            “Calm your hormones,” you rolled your eyes, walking to the punching bag. You signaled Woohyun to come over and hold it in place as you began to punch it.

            “That’s some punch you got there,” Woohyun struggled to hold it still as it hit against his body.

            You knees were slightly bent, one foot in front of the other at an angle; one hand at cheek level as the other one threw a few jabs here and there, coming back with a quick jab from the other.

            You stopped and let out a breath, now clutching onto the punch toy for Woohyun’s turn. You watched as he swiftly switched stances on his feet and throw in a punch each time. One prod followed by another and another.

-

            “Where did you learn to fight like that?” you asked Woohyun, taking a sip of your bottled water, a towel around your neck.

            “I learned when I was younger,” he chuckled, “You’re pretty good yourself.”

            “I know.” You smiled cockily. “We should rough it up in the ring sometimes.”

            “I’ll take you on that offer.”

            You grinned mischievously.

-

            “Ahh! That’s hurts!” Woohyun yelled.

            “Tap out!”

            “No! Never!”

            You tightened your hold on his neck, “Tap out or else!”

            Woohyun struggled getting out of your choke hold, “Fine fine!” He hit the floor of the ring repeatedly.

            You let go and smiled in victory, jumping up and down as he regained his breath and shook his head at you.

----------

            “She’s freaking crazy,” Woohyun shook his head.

            “What happened?” Myungsoo lightly laughed.

            “She beat me up when we were at the gym!”

            “Ahaha! You got beat by a girl?!” Sungyeol pointed at him, laughing.

            “Hey, she seems like a keeper,” Hoya mused.

----------

            “Mina, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to lash out on you like that.” You smiled sheepishly.

            “It’s okay.” She smiled back.

            “I have a lot of new things to teach you though.”

            “W-what?”

            “Mina, you’re gonna learn about the night life and you’re going to learn how to stick up for yourself.”

            “Night..life?” she furrowed her eyebrows. “You mean like…clubbing?”

            “Bingo.” 


I wanted to thank all of you again and I'm sorry I haven't thank all of you individually by writing on your walls.
So I'm just going to send a virtual cookie :) 

Anyways, 
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy. 
-Dallena