Chapter One: Begin

Spring Day

Inside Class 1-B

Yeri: " Mina! Mina! Did you hear? The white devil is in our class hyaaaa~ " swaying around love struck, while having both hands on her cheeks.

Mina: " I missed what you said sorry. Can you repeat that? " 

Yeri: * begins to pout * " Honestly whats so good about your stupid manga?! " 

Mina: " Your so mean, ' Prince sama ' will be very upset!! " 

Yeri: " Why don't you take a break from your 2D world and try liking a real person? You're so pretty it would be such a waste " 

Mina: " No, All men are idiots who think about nothing but themselves, however ' prince sama ' is the total opposite!! " * Opens the manga and shoves it into yeri's face * " NOT ONLY HE IS GROEGOUS, BUT HE HAS A KIND HEART WHO THINKS ABOUT OTHERS! WHICH IS WHY I'LL STAY BY HIS SIDE FOREVER " 

* Yeri grabs the manga of mina and hits her head with it * 

Mina: " OUCH, what was that for?! " 

Yeri: * squeezes mina cheeks * " fine be like that, stay a lonely hag for the rest of your life " 

* Footsteps entered through the door * 

All the girls went " Hyyyaaaaa ~ " 

A tall boy with black hair and a good looking face walked towards to the back corner of the classroom where Yeri and I are sitting. He slammed his right hand onto another boy's desk located next to mine and said in a frightening tone " This is my seat. Get off " The boy didn't hesitate and packed up his stuff and moved onto another available desk. As he sat next to me, the class went silent as the atmosphere was filled with tension. * In my head * " ahh.. He has a scary aura, makes me want to change seats " He then crossed his arms and placed his head onto the desk, shutting his eyes. He must be tired I guess. 

Homeroom teacher walks in * 

" Goodmorning, I will be your homeroom teacher, let's have a good year together! But before starting any work, I'll mark the role, please say ' present '  once I call your name " 

" Kim Mina? " * Raises my hand and resplies * " Present! " 

" Park Jimin? " Never heard of him.  Who's that I wonder?  the homeroom teacher scans the classroom and found him. He walks down, passing the students heading towards my direction. He stopped and faced the boy next to me, " I said Park Jimin! " This startled the boy, causing him to wake up. " I do not tolerant such lazy behaviour in my class. " The boy just glared at him and looked away. Ha.. how rude doesn't even apologise. 

* Time for Recess * 

While leaving the classroom, the teacher stops me and says " Mina, on your way can you drop these maths books to the office, thanks. " Ahhh. i really don't want to.. * Ends up doing it * as I carry this heavy pile of books, as walking down the hallway I saw Jimin. " Can you please give me a hand? " He looked at me for 3 seconds and ignored me. Did he just ignored my pressence and let me suffer? Fine, I'll just do this quick. As I handed in the maths books, while exciting the office, just thinking about Jimin's rudeness is frustrating me. Whatever, I just want to buy bread and read my manga!! 

When entering the classroom and heading back to my desk. As I placed my hand under the desk to grab my manga, somehow, I didn't feel any hard copy books. Oh no.. Please Don't tell me I lost it. I looked everywhere, in my bag, locker, even Yeri doesn't know. Where is it?!